• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Awesome Milestone & we're @1,000 Posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiera

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Alyssa
I really loved reading that! I'm so happy you found AA and Mr. Pink Dante. He is SO adorable and so very lucky to have someone who cares about him so much:)

Vegemite

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Lynne
Well done Kat and Dante. I was driving home the other afternoon and there were 20 or so galahs feeding in the grass outside the neighbours. Was in a hurry, so couldnt stop and photo. The first thing I thought when I saw them was 'Awwww 20 Dantes'.

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I

I find i can come here `100 times a day and still find things i didnr know
It'z amazing that we never stop learning ;)

so very lucky to have someone who cares about him so much:)
awwh he does deserve it to the MAC for sure :heart: behind all the goofiness and comical-ness, there is a sweetheart who loves his human family :heart:

Well done Kat and Dante. I was driving home the other afternoon and there were 20 or so galahs feeding in the grass outside the neighbors. Was in a hurry, so couldnt stop and photo. The first thing I thought when I saw them was 'Awwww 20 Dantes'.
HOW COOL IS THAT?????? 20 Dantes:excited1: The sight will make me go excited. oh I so hope I will blessed to see such a scene through the photos you will take and share in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.