1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  2. This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

Urgent More blood feathers

Discussion in 'Bird Emergency Highway 911' started by becdimarc, 5/2/18.

1. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

How is Charlie doing today? Need to be extra careful with him due to all those blood feathers coming in. If he is out all night, you don't know what is going on when he is out and about. Maybe you could set up a camera like a Nest or a Blink so you could check on him without him knowing you are watching.

Lady Jane, Clueless and faislaq like this.
  2. becdimarc

becdimarc Walking the driveway

becky dimarcantonio
    the last two nights he stayed on cage, i stayed in livingroom and he just sat in his spot and slept.
    hes doing good today, no blood! but we have a vet appointment on monday unless he starts bleeding again befor then, then they want us to bring him in right away.
    im just stumped on what hes doing to keep breaking them!
    i know why he has so many, because hes finally getting his feathers back in, but he breaks them far to much!

Tiel Feathers likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)