• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry for your loss. You loved Bella and gave her a good life, and I hope you can find comfort in that. She knows you love her and will be waiting for you.

I'm crying now, too.

:hug8:

unicornlady7

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Christa
I'm so sorry for your loss of beautiful Bella. You gave her love and she knew it. Run free, pretty girl!:hug8:

Sassyjaygrl

Real Name
Jessica
I am so so so so sorry for your loss and really wish I could give you a real hug right now. You really gave it your all and she knew you loved her. She may have had a crap start to life but YOU gave her an AMAZING life. YOU fought fought for her. You didn't give up on her when others would have.

I am so sorry I hadn't been reading the board for a while, there were quite a few animal deaths at work that had affected me deeply and I have just been spending more time playing and loving my own every chance I get. Because hugging and loving your furries and fids is honestly the best therapy ever.

So go hug your pup, kiss the fid and just spoil them.

We never know how long any of us are going to have here on this Earth every day is a gift.

Meatball

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
I am so sorry for your loss. She knew she was very loved and you tried so hard to help her get better. I am so sorry

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
I'm so sorry about Bella :sadhug:

Gomp

Strolling the yard
I am so sorry. I lost my red heeler in January so I know how it feels. You gave her a great life and provided her with peace in the end. With time the pain will soften and her memory will remain- the fact you tried will matter and the great life she had will bring comfort. My thoughts are with you.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Rest in peace sweet Bella. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that nothing we can say can take the pain away but here is a quote from you to me and back at ya Lady! :hug8:

"Dogs....have a way of teaching us about love, loyalty, joy and friendship". "The gifts your dog gave you....happiness, companionship, unconditional love....will never leave you."

Author; Mary Amidnightsoul :heart:

Vickiesbirds

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Vickie
What a beautiful dog. Prayers for you. Take comfort in knowing that Bella is so lucky to have gotten out of her situation and to have you now caring for her. No matter what she knows she is loved.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
so very very sorry for your loss..run free Bella, run free :hug8:

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
So very sorry at the loss of your beautiful Bella. Hugs

heirofslytherin123

Real Name
Gabby
I just found this thread :( im so sorry for your loss. I had ITP as a teenager and had to have my spleen removed in 2001. I was on Prednisone for over a year. Im so sorry again :sadhug2:

AMidnightSoul

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Mary
Thank you. I'm sorry you went through that. After watching Bella, I can only imagine how hard it must be to go through it and to deal with the effects of the meds on top of the illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.