1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MIA Brittany & Java

Discussion in 'Vasa Vista' started by iamwhoiam, 5/25/19.

1. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Hope all is well with them. Seems as if Brittany hasn't posted for a while.

fashionfobie, Shezbug, Eloy and 3 others like this.
  2. greys4u

greys4u Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue

She hasnt, I was thinking about her last nite

Shezbug and faislaq like this.
  3. parrotlover101

parrotlover101 Jogging around the block

Judie
    I don't like this... She left right in he middle of a thread. I really hope she's okay.

4. greys4u

I just sent her a conversation so hope to hear soon

5. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Huh, I was thinking about them too.

6. rocky'smom

rocky'smom Cruising the avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I Can't Stop Posting!

laurie
  7. greys4u

Haven't heard anything yet, will keep watching the conversation and hopefully she will replie

parrotlover101, Shezbug and faislaq like this.
  8. expressmailtome

expressmailtome Ripping up the road Administrator Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Matthew
    She was on two days ago.

9. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award SUPER HERO

Karen
    That's a relief. :)

10. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Thanks Matt!

11. Brittany0208

Brittany0208 Rollerblading along the road Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award

Hello again, We are doing alright, Java better than me. He's still very much hormonal and vocal about it but still in good spirits otherwise.
    As for me, not doing so well. I'm in a downward spiral that therapy isn't helping with. I've searched for multiple outlets to find my happy place, but it isn't there. I'm numb, hopeless, and don't even have the energy to cry anymore. I didn't think I'd be gone this long or at all, but finding a smile is rare these days. I didn't want to taint someone else's day so I took a step back. Even now, I'm a mess and I'm not sure where to go from here. Nonetheless, Java is doing well and in good health. He's begun moving around his cage a bit more. He still spooks very easily but I'm able to catch it most days and calm him down before he can attempt flight and hurt himself. I hope everyone is doing well and I truly appreciate everyone for thinking of us. I'm hoping this wave of depression mellows out sooner than later so I can find happy thoughts, but until then, I've been silent.

12. camelotshadow

camelotshadow Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Veteran

Have you talked to a therapist? I don;t like taking them but sometimes a RX can get you back on the right road & help ease you back...Hoping you see your way out of the fog...

13. hrafn

hrafn Rollerblading along the road Avenue Spotlight Award

I'm so sorry, Brittany. Depression is a leech with steel armour. I know the emptiness and anhedonia that festers inside in the worst of downward falls, and kind words may not seem like much, but please know that we will always be here for you. You've been a ray of light and warmth for so many, and we won't leave you in your darkest days. Take all the rest you need, and always remember how truly amazing you are.

14. Dartman

Dartman Biking along the boulevard Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Terry
    You can always talk with us as far as you want as I think just having someone willing to listen and help hash things out will help you or anyone else buried in the pits of depression. I've been there before and it's a deep dark place but I slowly worked out of it in my own way back when when I was real young. Take care of yourself and get whatever help you need and talk to us if you want to :bluhug:

15. Shezbug

Shezbug ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW! Moderator Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting!

:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:
    Lots of hugs to you again!
    I know how much you are loved here, please always remember that we are all here for you and that we are a kind of family that will always be there for you when you don’t feel like being alone.
    :)

JoJo&Loki, finchly, Clueless and 3 others like this.
  16. taxidermynerd

taxidermynerd Rollerblading along the road Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award

Bee (pronouns they/them)
    I'm glad you are here, Brittany. I know depression well, the black dragon lurking over your shoulder, overseeing your destruction. It's a real -----. I'm so sorry you are tangling with the beast that is depression. We are here for you.

d_msparkles, finchly, Leih and 3 others like this.
  17. simon777

simon777 Sprinting down the street

Iliel
    Java will be feeling sad to see you so unhappy and both of you need for you to laugh. I've got lots of hilarious films. The funniest is the 'bull falling into the tunnel' of Paint your Wagon. More very funny films are Club Paradise, Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke, Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control, Footrot Flats The Dog's Tale (cartoon). The worse I feel the more I need to laugh. Java really needs to see and hear you laughing. I'm sure other members here will have lots of suggestions for funny films too. Also "the Mouse" episode of Married with Children always had me in hysterics. I've personally struggled with depression for nearly fourty years and I know how bad it can get. Many overdoses, slashed wrists, taken wicked poison. I know you will be struggling on for Java and having him around will be keeping you from doing those stupid things I've done too many times. Do you have anyone that can come over daily to check on you, make sure you eat something, listen to anything you wish to talk about. Java loves and cares about you but he can't ring 911 when you do anything stupid like what I've done in the past.

Dartman and faislaq like this.
  18. Zara

Zara Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award I Can't Stop Posting! POSTAHOLIC

Zara
    There will always be someone to talk to here on the forum. Many people care for you and will be here for you.
    Sending you some love and a hug ❤️ :bluhug:

Nice to hear Java is well ❤️

19. greys4u

So, so glad to hear from you. A few years ago when my marriage was in a bad place, my shrink suggested yoga 'which will keep your mind occupied' As others have said stay in touch with us, we are here for YOU and JAVA :grouphug2:

20. Hankmacaw

Hankmacaw Biking along the boulevard Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

Mary Lynn Skinner
    Aww Brittany, I feel so badly for you and don't know what I can do to help you. I'm sorry. Just clone to Java - you love and depend on each other.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)