• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Me and my sister miss Simsim so much

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
Simsim even saved my Sisters life by screaming into her ear to wake up when her blood sugar levels were low on the rare occasions when we weren't around and she understood English perfectly and we knew this because she accurately responded to what we were saying.I just had to make the fact that she saved my Sisters life and her astonishing understanding of the English language known.Simsim was certainly incredibly gifted. Also, I'll make sure that my sister is never left alone!

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am so sorry for your loss.
I like to think that Simsims soul lives on :sorrow:.
That's a certainty. :heart:

Wings Forever High, Simsim...

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
I am so sorry for your loss.

That's a certainty. :heart:

Wings Forever High, Simsim...
Thank you:heart:and we even heard the same noises she made, while being unaware that we both heard it. It was so surreal and that to me proves with certainty that Simsims soul lives on.Each and every soul of our birds lives on.

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
The house is not the same without Simsim and it frustrates me that I can't hear her or see her lurking around. It feels like she's just left our lives.

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I know how you're feeling. :sadhug2:

It's the absence of hearing a bird you've had in your life that seems the hardest for me...I call it the "roaring silence"...:(

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
I know how you're feeling. :sadhug2:

It's the absence of hearing a bird you've had in your life that seems the hardest for me...I call it the "roaring silence"...:(
It certainly is the roaring silence. I hope you always remember the good memories you have of your bird ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤