• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Me and my sister miss Simsim so much

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
IMG_8768.JPG Sim sim was the most funny, incredibly adorable, cheeky, frighteningly intelligent, caring, loyal, protective, charismatic and charming love bird and we hope that she's having fun somewhere. Also, when I look at her swing, I remember her happily playing there one night and I miss seeing her lurking about as well as her loudness as well as how she would go mad when hearing the full friends theme tune as well as how she would get so excited when she saw me as well as how she would look so concerned if one of us was upset.Myself and my sister are devastated

Last edited by a moderator:

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
What happened to her ?

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
She was playing a lot on my Dads leg for three hours and was put where she usually sleeps but then she clearly creeped into the duvet so the only explanation that we can think of is that he kicked her when he got up as she was right next to the bed and he is usually disorientated because of his illnesses. The way Simsim passed breaks my heart.I do feel incredibly annoyed that we let her down. Our only saving grace is that we are sure that it was quick as we never heard anything and there was no blood.Simsim hated being in a cage and only went there for food and water and swing rides. My Sister said that she wanted to sleep in the bed as she wanted to copy us which makes sense as she started walking like is, rather then flying.

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
I think about Simsim all the time and her absence feels very wrong.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm very sorry for your loss.

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:bighug:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
i am so sorry for your loss

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
Admin, how do I delete the replicated posts? and is there a way to edit the first post as I want to add in that Sim Sim was incredibly adorable in the first post even though I made it clear afterwards. I have OCD.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Admin, how do I delete the replicated posts? and is there a way to edit the first post as I want to add in that Sim Sim was incredibly adorable in the first post even though I made it clear afterwards. I have OCD.
Which posts do you want removed? Also, please type exactly what you want added to the first post, and I will add it.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I'm so terribly sorry.:sadhug2: She was a cutie.:sorrow:

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So sorry for your loss :sorrow:

Sara K

Meeting neighbors
Which posts do you want removed? Also, please type exactly what you want added to the first post, and I will add it.
Hi, I just want incredibly adorable to be added after the most funny in the first post and I don't mean to be difficult but can you remove the post where I say Simsim is incredibly adorable even though she is incredibly because it will be added in the first post and I saw that a copy of this whole thread was present but I don't know why that's there. Thank you so much for your help.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So sorry for your loss.