• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Love Laundry Day?

Sarah13

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
Compared to Val, Milton's a crazed bird on laundry days. He pulls buttons off, tries to chew the edges of towels, and generally makes a pest of himself...when we do laundry at home.

When he goes to the laundromat, he's an angel. :angel2: People come over and pay attention to him, so he's as happy as a clam in mud...:rolleyes:
She will start to chew if I left her all by herself for a really long time but yeah, usually she just throws them everywhere and rolls around....and at times gets too happy. :cautious:
Awesome that he has a lovely time out the outing though!
I've never done a laundry mat before but I bet Val would get a kick out of it! She loves my washer and dryer and wants to live inside so I bet a mat would be happy overload...no pun intended.:D
I live alone and once, to humor her since there was no one else to accidentally wash clothes, I left the dreyer open just to see what she really wanted to do. She climbed in and literally sat in there ALL DAY! She got to be a clam just like your Milton I guess. I was like okay, you need a life, out of the dryer, now!
:lol: