• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Love Laundry Day?

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Val sure does! ♥♥♥
But I think it's because she can be with you, have you realize that she loves you a lot?
Are everything still good in NY?

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
So precious.....

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Awww too adorbs! :xflove:

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Wonderful pics :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
It's a wonder you can get anything done with that sweet face helping you! :laugh: I know my housework has been suffering lately since every time I have to walk past his cage or stand, Buzzard either wants to dance or gives me his foot. :rolleyes: Who can say no to that? Maybe if he helped fold like Val does! ;)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
And I don't know how many birds (Buzzy included) would think those first two pics were from a birdy horror movie. :eek: ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOWELS :eeeek:

You're fortunate to have such a well-adjusted girl. Your work with her shows in all of your posts. :)

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Aww :heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Compared to Val, Milton's a crazed bird on laundry days. He pulls buttons off, tries to chew the edges of towels, and generally makes a pest of himself...when we do laundry at home.

When he goes to the laundromat, he's an angel. :angel2: People come over and pay attention to him, so he's as happy as a clam in mud...:rolleyes:

Sarah13

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
It's a wonder you can get anything done with that sweet face helping you! :laugh: I know my housework has been suffering lately since every time I have to walk past his cage or stand, Buzzard either wants to dance or gives me his foot. :rolleyes: Who can say no to that? Maybe if he helped fold like Val does! ;)
Haha yeah, I can get the job done but it does take a bit more time as I want to play in the towels too!
:bliss:

Sarah13

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
And I don't know how many birds (Buzzy included) would think those first two pics were from a birdy horror movie. :eek: ATTACK OF THE KILLER TOWELS :eeeek:

You're fortunate to have such a well-adjusted girl. Your work with her shows in all of your posts. :)
Aw, thank you, yeah she didn't like towels when I first adopted her but we worked through that soon enough. It's interesting how smart they are...if we have towels here at the house or at another person's house, she knows it's to play, cuddle etc but when at the vet's, all bets are off. She knows what's up. I can still towel her but she isn't happy and playful and get scared about what's coming next...big scary person who pokes and prods! Fortunately she only screams and struggles a few moments and then just lays there like "crap, dey got me" for the rest of the time.
I always play with a towel when they finish and at home though...just to reinforce that they are fun more often than not!

Sarah13

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sarah
She says mom. Those towels don't have enough poop on them :hehe:
Hey don't give her any ideas! So far we're home free! Gentle potty training has been incredible!
:cheer:
Accidentally missing the potty paper though...
:laugh-bounce: