• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a new signature...

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Is it too late to add a suggestion? Don't worry if not.

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
And here's the signature photo book ... waiting for your review, fonts? color ? background, or anythig else you would like changed. :marlenesmile:

View attachment 354075 And the rest of your birdies please ;)
I love this photo book one! I really like the 'Winged life in the tropics'! I don't want anything changed, it looks too good to change it! Can we use this one please? :xflove:

I'll wait for a little while for it to get lighter and I'll get some pictures of the others for you!

no worries never to late :cool4:
On the second picture page, could I have a picture of my tenrec on the forest floor? I think it would be cute! A little game of 'Spot the tenrec!':laughing2:

Edit: changed my mind.

Can we use the second photo book one with the different transition? Everything else the same as above, but with that transition. Is that alright?

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I love this photo book one! I really like the 'Winged life in the tropics'! I don't want anything changed, it looks too good to change it! Can we use this one please? :xflove:

I'll wait for a little while for it to get lighter and I'll get some pictures of the others for you!

On the second picture page, could I have a picture of my tenrec on the forest floor? I think it would be cute! A little game of 'Spot the tenrec!':laughing2:

Can we use the second photo book one with the different transition? Everything else the same as above, but with that transition. Is that alright?

You can download both of them , whichever one you want to use . I also can slow down or speed up the transitions they are set at 3 second intervals. Let me know i can post different speed examples for you.

Last edited:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
You can download both of them , whichever one you want to use . I also can slow down or speed up the transitions they are set at 3 second intervals. Let me know i can post different time to change.
I think 3 seconds is a good time. I think anything less would be too quick, and anything more would make 'Find the tenrec' too easy :laughing2:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
@Just-passn-thru this is my tenrec
He's/ She's adorable , you want me to try and add him to the forest floor in the second image ...try to get me some good photos .

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
He's/ She's adorable , you want me to try and add him to the forest floor in the second image ...try to get me some good photos .
@Just-passn-thru as there won't be many birds on the second page, would you be able to add one or two of the dart frogs as well? I'll get some pictures of them anyway to see what you think.

Anyway, here is a red rump picture
DSCN4784.JPG
The other parrotlet
DSCN4673.JPG
I'll get dart frog and tenrec picture soon, but I can't right now.I

Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
@Just-passn-thru as there won't be many birds on the second page, would you be able to add one or two of the dart frogs as well? I'll get some pictures of them anyway to see what you think.
You have no idea how difficult it is to get a picture of a 1.5cm jumping dart frog.

Shhhhhhh, but these are some pretty ones I found on the internet
OIP (3).jpeg article-0-0B7FC29B000005DC-602_634x382.jpg animals_hero_tenrec.jpg