• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Linnie Experiences?

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
Since I'm planning on getting a linnie, could I get some experiences/advice on them? This includes interactions with your linnie cages, toys, food, etc.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes, read through all the Linnie posts! There is a ton of information! Cages, toys, food, temperament, etc. Once you figure out who has Linnies, hit their names and look at all their posts, they might be in different sections other than Linnie Landing. I have written extensively about my experience. It's all there. If you have further questions, you can tag a poster and ask for details/clarification.

I have been one of the board's biggest Linnie cheerleaders. I normally make time to answer the Linnie questions but I can not right now. I will be reading the forum here and there but won't be posting for some time. Good luck with your decision. You seem like a very thoughtful and kind child.

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
This thread has several members' experiences with lineolated parakeets: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly about Lineolated Parakeets | Avian Avenue Parrot Forum .
I read through that before, seems very accurate compared to other articles online (especially the poop part lol)
Yes, read through all the Linnie posts! There is a ton of information! Cages, toys, food, temperament, etc. Once you figure out who has Linnies, hit their names and look at all their posts, they might be in different sections other than Linnie Landing. I have written extensively about my experience. It's all there. If you have further questions, you can tag a poster and ask for details/clarification.

I have been one of the board's biggest Linnie cheerleaders. I normally make time to answer the Linnie questions but I can not right now. I will be reading the forum here and there but won't be posting for some time. Good luck with your decision. You seem like a very thoughtful and kind child.

Thanks for the information and complements! :highfive: