1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Life's playing tricks at me...

Discussion in 'Parrotlets Place' started by Gribouille, 7/9/19 at 11:40 AM.

1. Gribouille

Gribouille Jogging around the block

I loved Twitter, just met Pichu so we'll have to learn to know eachother but I'm sure we'll end up having a great relationship too!! He is a younger brother, from the clutch after Twitter, just a few months apart!

Thanks! I already have a signature then, but it is only on my profile page? I don't see anyone having a signature on their posts either.

Last edited: 7/11/19 at 8:58 AM
    JoJo&Loki likes this.
  2. Gribouille

Better now? :artist2: :D

faislaq likes this.
  3. faislaq

faislaq I have a macaw and don't post enough photos Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award SUPER HERO

Karen
    I was thinking this exact thing!

I know you were only looking for 1 p'let, but how did you resist bringing them both home?

Dona likes this.
  4. Gribouille

Of course, the thought of taking her with us has crossed my mind, my son wanted her, but I resisted because they didn't really care for each other, so they shouldn't miss their sibling the way they would have missed a friend or mate. They are just over one year old, could have remained good friends, but as they grew older they could also have started fighting and I don't have time nor room to keep them separated since I have to expect to keep the budgies and Pichu on separate out-of-the-cage time, so this could have been more than I can chew. Better with only one of them that I can spend some time with, than two I would have to keep in cage most of the time to let the others out.. It is already rather frustrating to keep Pichu in quarantaine out of the living-room, the only large and light room we have, but budgie-territory!

fashionfobie and faislaq like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)