1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Leia

Discussion in 'Pionus Pointe' started by tka, 11/16/17.

1. tka

tka Walking the driveway

Leia says thank you and that she is indeed very cute :)

@javi thanks - and good luck with your new arrival!

@TikiMyn Leia is my first bird and I had no idea that birds could have such great senses of humour! Leia makes me laugh every day. She's such a funny little bird.

@Fergus Mom Thank you - I love her eyes too. I'm half your age so while I lack your experience, I hope Leia and I will be together for a good long while and learn together! Like others have said, have you thought about adoption or fostering? Maybe you could be an older bird's soft place to land, and you could be wise elders together :)

2. Fergus Mom

Fergus Mom Walking the driveway

Elly
    @tka ... Oh wait... I don't have much bird experience, I'm just old! Ha haaaa! But all of you who suggested the older bird rescue or fostering have SURELY given me something to think about! I have lots of dog experience including raising two guide dogs for the blind, (one passed, one washed out of program and came back to me as my pet). RIP Charlie Dog 1996 / 2010

3. Familyof12

Familyof12 Rollerblading along the road WPR/LLL Donor I Can't Stop Posting!

Liz
    Wow. Her feathers are amazing and she is adorable! What a lucky human friend!!!

TikiMyn and Fergus Mom like this.
  4. tka

tka Walking the driveway

I am indeed very lucky to share my life with such a delight! She's currently sitting on my knee playing with a toy while I type.

Here she is inspecting my cooking. I use ceramic pans and I do encourage her to stay on her window perch in the kitchen but she does like to investigate EVERYTHING

20171015_192043.jpg

She's a creature of elegance and grace... (thanks @Deejo for making such awesome toys!)

IMG-20171021-WA0014.jpg

And if anyone wants to see a soggy post-shower Pi, here you go!

20171119_150047.jpg

Eloy, zoo mom, faislaq and 2 others like this.
  5. TikiMyn

TikiMyn Rollerblading along the road I Can't Stop Posting!

Robin
    Ahwwww she stole my heart and ran away with it, she is so gorgeous, and her face is so expressive:heart:

Eloy likes this.
Tags:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)