• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just a B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L Warm Swing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Ahhhhh geesh...I was hoping someone else would price them for me...that's the worst :omg:
They're here Jan. Would love any advise you have about them.
OMG just looked at those swings! They are awesome! So how do I choose which of my 12 birds gets the first swing???? lol

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
You better start your Christmas list for John Leslie..:hehe:

Barbi

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Barbi
Sooooo may I ask about a trade secret? And if you wish not to reveal it it is all good! :D

but how do you thread fleece?

Feel free to say ":p not telling...." :lol:

oh wait...maybe you push it through with a knitting needle?
Oh, you mean my "top secret" crochet hook Saroj? :hehe:
I'm so tickled that everyone is liking these :dancing: My favorite is the bright pink and yellow. When I finished that one and held it up to show Jeff he said it looked like roses :heart: Now I see roses everytime I look at it.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I'm so tickled that everyone is liking these :dancing: My favorite is the bright pink and yellow. When I finished that one and held it up to show Jeff he said it looked like roses :heart: Now I see roses everytime I look at it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
thank you soooo much for sharing that!!!!:bliss:
I will procure one asap!:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
It is indeed very very beautiful. You did a very well job done!

Barbi

Real Name
Barbi
Thank you! :dance5:
Jeff's flight out was changed to a little later tomorrow morning so maybe while I'm in the city I can get into a fabric store and look for more fleece. Green is on the list Saroj.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Those are awesome Barbi - the pink and yellow does look like roses!!! :heart:

:hug8:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:omg: :wow: :faint: again!!:eek::eek::eek:

FABULOUS!!!!!:bliss: :cheer:

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Okay, I'm in the right neighborhood. Thanks Jan. I'm not sure what tomorrow holds but this is at the tippy top of my priority list. I really want to get these priced and start selling them.
BTW...there is a member on here who shall remain nameless :hehe: that every time "she" places an order at PPBN, specifies EXACTLY what size, etc "she" wants. That's allowed :dancing: As I've told Coco, oops, I mean "her" I'd rather sell you something you know is just right for your fids than a maybe :dance4:
:laughing6: Yes, I am a huge pain in the ----- as anybody from whom I've ordered knows... :o:o:o:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Barbi I measured the swing Carlos currently has. The inside opening is approximately 9.5 high by 9 inches wide. So that would be a good size for Grey sized birds. :)

Kathie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kathie
I love the purple and blue swing! Then again, check out my walls in my macaw room... They are all beautiful, but that one caught my "purple loving" eye!

Barbi

Real Name
Barbi
I love the purple and blue swing! Then again, check out my walls in my macaw room... They are all beautiful, but that one caught my "purple loving" eye!
Kathie, I caught this in the middle of the night before we left for Tucson...it registered believe it or not, and I found another fabulous purple print...(too bad fleece would not make a good sundress) :heart:

That green is for you Coco and I also got red...did someone say CHRISTMAS??? and a neon orange that I will try to mix up with a couple of other colors but will also go well with black for Halloween/Autumn.

Barbi

Real Name
Barbi
It occured to me after adding the last pic that you never really see the patterns, ect in the finished product, so here's a new one that might give a better impression of what they might look like in a swing.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
those are both terrific, such a beuatiful shade of emerald and the purple print is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.