• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Java Tabletops & Tree Stands on sale

ode.to.parrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
Agree. I decided to pass. If the diameter of the top branches were larger then I probably would have broke open the piggy bank. I hope that you are happy with the one you purchased. It looks like an excellent choice.
I passed as well, tough as it was. This weekend I'm going to try and do a small DIY project instead, since I already have almost all the parts I need - just need some branches!

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen

@jmfleish Sorry about the egg. Nice of Jon to do that. Which one did you get?
I got this one: Large Java Tree Bird Stand BL6152 - Mybirdstore.com

Still no laying of egg and I got her out last night and towelled her and felt her up...I was worried that it might be a tumor or a mass but it's got to be an egg...it feels like an egg! Either that or the weirdest mass I've ever felt before. I'm wondering if she doesn't want to lay in the cage without her cardboard boxes so I let her out and put a box in the cage her and Iris usually hang out on. I was in a hurry to get out of the house this morning so there might be an egg in the box but I doubt it. If she doesn't lay by the end of the weekend, she's going in!

PudgyParrot

Moving in
Real Name
Gabby
After a little mishap where I saw the package was delivered via the tracking page, but there was no package on my doorstep. Stood outside on the porch for a second, looking around, and I spot a box half as tall as me sitting on my neighbors porch across the street. Open up the tracking app, sure enough, it has the address listed wrong by one number. I run across the street, check that the package is indeed mine, and do my best to haul the 30 lbs package back across the street from my neighbors doorstep without looking suspicious.

But it all worked out. No broken pieces!

image.jpeg

Rolanda

After a little mishap where I saw the package was delivered via the tracking page, but there was no package on my doorstep. Stood outside on the porch for a second, looking around, and I spot a box half as tall as me sitting on my neighbors porch across the street. Open up the tracking app, sure enough, it has the address listed wrong by one number. I run across the street, check that the package is indeed mine, and do my best to haul the 30 lbs package back across the street from my neighbors doorstep without looking suspicious.

But it all worked out. No broken pieces!

View attachment 250215

Looks like your Baby took right to it!!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It looks great. If they had one similar to that I probably would have purchased it. Good that you were able to locate it and that it arrived in good condition.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@jmfleish Nice choice of Java tree. Really hope that the egg issue will be resolved soon.

ode.to.parrots

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Cary
That looks awesome!!! Congrats! Looks like your conure loves it already!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Stood outside on the porch for a second, looking around, and I spot a box half as tall as me sitting on my neighbors porch across the street. I run across the street, check that the package is indeed mine, and do my best to haul the 30 lbs package back across the street from my neighbors doorstep without looking suspicious. View attachment 250215
:coffeescreen: What an image!