• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Its M&M Travel Day!

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
Both myself and Tanya have been a bundle of nerves the last few days. Sweetie pies leave for Florida today. Will be at airport about 2 pm for their flight. They are eating a good breakfast right now. We will keep this thread posted until they are safely in @finchly care. Please pray for them to be safe.
I'm glad you decided to fly them down to Florida. They should be fine , Animals are kept in a temperature controlled area of the plane. My Bentley bird was flown in from Washington. He did fine, airlines take great care of live animals. It's a short flight try not to worry to much. I think this way is much less stressful for them.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
:hug8::hug8:

Hugs for you Dianne :)

Best wishes for an uneventful trip for M&M, I can’t wait to hear that they are finally safe and sound at Tanya’s house.

I do think it’s a very good reminder you posted about having a safe back up plan for our birds no matter of our age or current health. Things can happen that are out of our control and the best we can sometimes do in unforeseen circumstances is find a suitable replacement home for our babies. Thank you for thinking of reminding us all about such an important part of living with birds while you are going through this emotional journey yourself....you are such a thoughtful giving beautiful lady! :hug8:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
I have you in my heart today Dianne and will as the days pass from here on out. Great thoughts for Mickey and Murphy for a safe journey and a happy life with Tanya.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hope M & M have a safe and uneventful flight!

Karen

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dianne, I'm sorry, hugs. I'm sure it's comforting knowing they are going to Tanya but I can only imagine how incredibly difficult this has been for you.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dianne, I'm going to be thinking & praying for them all night & day until they're safely in Tanya's hands. I will be w/ you in heart as the days continue on, you know I'm always around to talk about anything! Thank you for being such a strong friend to me. :)

:sadhug:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Safe travels little ones. @Lady Jane ,Diane know that you always have family here. I know how tough this has been for you very tough. HUGS and MORE HUGS.....

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
@Shezbug you bring tears with your kindness. :hug8:

This night cant go fast enough. If i had a :bridgette1::bridgette1::bridgette1::bridgette1: it may help but i would just end up with migraine.
I hope tomorrow you are feeling alot better. I couldn't imagine having to part with mine, not yet anyway! But you know, the heaven sent budgies are still missed so much here. I had them a month, but I know they are in good hands and they are truly loved where they are. So I understand the feeling, I have never had to rehome any live being until them.

Hugs to a peaceful night!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Thoughts and prayers from you all help. This is a frightening night. I will never forgive myself if something bad happens to my sweet, innocent babies. May the God of budgies be with them. Going to try to sleep now.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Everything is going to be fine and they'll have another loving family to have new adventures with:hug8: I figure if something happens to me sister is here for Dobby, he loves her anyways and if Momazon is able he can go to his original family, otherwise someone here will get a Awesome Maxi who loves to chomp things.