• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Its M&M Travel Day!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Both myself and Tanya have been a bundle of nerves the last few days. Sweetie pies leave for Florida today. Will be at airport about 2 pm for their flight. They are eating a good breakfast right now. We will keep this thread posted until they are safely in @finchly care. Please pray for them to be safe.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Oh how emotional! :hug2:

I know they will get there safe - I feel it :) But I will be thinking of everyone today!!

Sending you lots of love Dianne ❤❤❤

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Oh gosh Dianne. :nervous::nervous::nervous:
Heavenly Father, we know that you created these two tiny feathered birds. They are greatly loved and we pray that they are gently carried today and transferred, safe and sound, into Tanya's loving hands.
"And we all say"...... Amen

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I felt like a traitor this morning. It really is a bittersweet emotion one feels to re home your birds. I hope each and every member here on AA has a back up plan for your birds should there be a severe medical or otherwise issue that comes into you life unexpectedly. Younger members need to do this too. Have your plan B written down with all the details. I had such a person for a few years, a former member here but she seems to have fallen of the earth. She even signed a paper stating she would take them if I was no longer able to take care of them. Fortunately, people with golden heats like Tanya are here on AA and she immediately spoke up saying she would take M&M into her care.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts for the safe journey.