• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love this forum.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Everyone here is so nice and polite. That is seldom found on the internet.

:smilesign:
We all behave because otherwise :whack: we end up - :mariesshed: - after this :hearye: :oops: :naughty: :bignono: :wasntme: :whip2: :tmsarrestedme: and :arrested:. :choir:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Awesome selection of emojis as well. ;)
My understanding, though I've yet to be sent there, is that it has been redecorated and (according to the person and the crime) either has
or

(edited for your protection)

I'm sure that could be changed at any moment though ...

You have to check out the emojis - you could put together a whole story with them if you set your mind to it. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
My understanding, though I've yet to be sent there, is that it has been redecorated and (according to the person and the crime) either has
or

I'm sure that could be changed at any moment though ...

Ok I am going to have to counter that with a good looking lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Well this escalated quickly.... :lol:
The :mariesshed: has a tendency to do that to some of us old-timers ... :yoda: who aren't quite dead yet. :cool:

@cosmolove Hope I didn't offend, wasn't my intention. At one point the wood shed was going to be turned into an ice castle and at that time "Magic Mike" would have been modeling fur. :) Have to look it up online to believe it ... :faint:

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Sorry, guys, I know you're just having fun but the forum is family friendly. ;) I should probably delete the "He Who Shall Not Be Named" too as he is just plain offensive to some but technically, he is fully dressed.

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
I had considered posting Pamela Anderson running in slo-mo but figured most of us would suffer eyesight injuries. Jessica Biel is a classic beauty in her own right (without bouncing around). ;)
I am a straight male but I'm not into Pamela. I like more classic beauties. I dated a girl that made Pam not even worth looking at. She was beautiful but sadly she dumped me when I got home from my last deployment (said I had changed). Haven't had the heart to get back in the game since.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Sorry, guys, I know you're just having fun but the forum is family friendly. ;) I should probably delete the "He Who Shall Not Be Named" too as he is just plain offensive to some but technically, he is fully dressed.
You know me better than to think I'd post a "Speedo" version of him ... Plus TMZ has it on good authority that any gals out there who are interested in him may like to know he's (trying to) getting divorced ...

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
:lol: darn AA autocorrect!
Sorry DQT I knew better but I did it anyways. :imok: