1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love this forum.

Discussion in 'Comment Court' started by Castiel, 11/7/17.

1. Just-passn-thru

Just-passn-thru Rollerblading along the road Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Suzanne

Ok I don't understand . What you all mean about he who shall not be named :blink:

CrazyBirdChick likes this.
  2. Just-passn-thru

Just-passn-thru Rollerblading along the road Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Suzanne
    What is offensive about David hasselfof name I hesitate to spell it correctly, in the event it may offend someone :huh: or was it the picture i deleted of Borat that shall not be named :shrug3:

Last edited: 11/7/17
    CrazyBirdChick likes this.
  3. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

John?! Walk quietly?!. ....:rofl: A big stick,,,I can see, actually,,2 , one for each hand..

SandraK and JLcribber like this.
  4. Birdbabe

Birdbabe Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran

You haven't been here long enough...:hehe:

JLcribber likes this.
  5. Just-passn-thru

Suzanne
    When will this mystery be revealed :knockknock:

DQTimnehs likes this.
  6. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Administrator DQ Lou Who Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS

Jennifer

I thought maybe you did it on purpose to evade the autocorrect! :lol:

SandraK and CrazyBirdChick like this.
  7. DQTimnehs

DQTimnehs Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs! Administrator DQ Lou Who Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS

Jennifer

When spelled correctly or even the short version he's known by, the forum autocorrect to "He Who Shall Not Be Named". No, not Borat. ;)

8. Just-passn-thru

Suzanne
    Why does forum autocorrect D.H. name, does it come across as profane ?

SandraK likes this.
  9. zoo mom

zoo mom Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Elaine
    Because a certain administrator dislikes him very much.

SandraK and DQTimnehs like this.
  10. DQTimnehs

Jennifer
    I forget which user now was over posting pix of him. It was all in fun. So his name was banned. :p

SandraK and Castiel like this.
  11. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you?

Sandra
    It was at least 3-4 years ago ...

DQTimnehs and CrazyBirdChick like this.
  12. DQTimnehs

Jennifer
    :gag: :canthear:

SandraK likes this.
  13. zoo mom

zoo mom Ripping up the road Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Veteran Santa Coco ROCKS the SOCKS I'm a SECRET SANTA - Are you? I Can't Stop Posting!

Elaine
    Back to the original post and poster. It is a wonderful forum. However some of our members are slightly askew if normal (myself included). Enjoy your stay.

Castiel, SandraK and DQTimnehs like this.
  14. DQTimnehs

Jennifer
    Ok enough with the adult content please. I need to get some work done. :)

Castiel likes this.
  15. DQTimnehs

Jennifer

The people are not offensive. It is their lack of full attire and "come hither" poses that some may find non-pg. ;)

SandraK and zoo mom like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)