• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love this forum.

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
What is offensive about David hasselfof name I hesitate to spell it correctly, in the event it may offend someone :huh: or was it the picture i deleted of Borat that shall not be named :shrug3:

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
What is offensive about David hasselfof name I hesitate to spell it correctly, in the event it may offend someone :huh: or was it the picture i deleted of Borat that shall not be named :shrug3:

When spelled correctly or even the short version he's known by, the forum autocorrect to "He Who Shall Not Be Named". No, not Borat. ;)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Back to the original post and poster. It is a wonderful forum. However some of our members are slightly askew if normal (myself included). Enjoy your stay.

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Ok enough with the adult content please. I need to get some work done. :)

DQTimnehs

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Oh sorry I thought it was ok The Highlander was a family TV series. And tom ford is a fashion designer. I guess as not to be embarrassed in the future , I will ask in advance in a pm if content is acceptable.

The people are not offensive. It is their lack of full attire and "come hither" poses that some may find non-pg. ;)

Smbrds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Shawn
I know I'm bumping up in an old thread but was fun to read. I haven't been on in awhile but am back and I do agree that while I wasn't on for awhile, it is as I remember it and hope to make more of a contribution as well. It's a helpful forum full of knowledgeable and caring members that have many experiences.

I will also just like to say that the last picture with the above is better. :D

Jenphilly

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
This is truly a wonderful forum...and to make up for this rather disturbing image of D.H...I thought I'd post a picture of my husband....
View attachment 267407

A girl can dream, right? Bwhahahaaha. You guys are awesome!

Oh come on, like Dean would ever get married... ;)

But Dean would be my choice too...

Then Lucifer! Love him... I know the evil thing and all, but he's just misunderstood... but I feel the same about Loki!

And not in a hot body kinda way, but I really miss Crowley... and from sounds of it, the relationship ended poorly, don't think Mark Sheppard is gonna be brought back from dead like everyone else... :crycry2::sad3::sad10:

ThePeepingEgg

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Carmen
@Jenphilly oh I know what you mean! Crowley is one of my favorite characters! I haven't finished watching all the seasons yet I had a kind of start over so I'm on season 3 currently LOL
And our handsome Dean did get married and had a child in real life...:crycry2:. Oh well.... back to dreaming I guess. I think even mango likes him because she starts whistling every time she hears him talk LOL :D :hehe: