• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures I finally adopted!

Chiquita629

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marquitta
Unfortunately not. The people she came from wouldn't even tell me how long they've had her and she has a open band. I thought I was going to meet her and the woman already had her cage outside ( which is trash and I need to replace asap) and as soon as I walked up she had her out on the porch in a filthy little dog crate. So needless to say I haven her money took the bird and was out of there. She's been on seed :( so it will be fun getting her on a healthy diet

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Thank you for taking her in. She is beautiful! I look forward to hearing about her adventures!

Chiquita629

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marquitta
The band is a bit strange from what I've seen before. And I couldn't remember when they stopped, I know other birds well enough to know she's not a spring chicken. I just hope she can have a few good years with me if she's that old. Especially With what I just picked her up from ❤

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
Thank you for taking her in. She has the saddest look in her eyes - I'm going to watch her as that changes to happiness and contentment.

We save them one at a time.

Chiquita629

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Marquitta
We will see after the vet. She gets around very good.
I know Hank, but you should see when I talk to her. She's only been here a few hours and she's taking treats from my hand, she will let me get close but not touch her. Which is fine. I rescued a pair of BnG breeders years ago that I could only care for and never touch. But I see something different in her. She may never want to be handled. But she's already showing she's a character

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
What a sweetie... You will give her all the love and care she needs without a doubt! :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
My, what big dino stompers she has! :heart:

Garet

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Garet
Congrats on getting her our of such a poopy situation. I hope she spends a long, happy and healthy life in your care!

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
It's so sad, irritating and maddening that the woman had such little regard for Maria I'm so glad she has you now. Thanking for giving her a loving home :heart: I love that you will accept her for who she is.