• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help please convulsing NOW

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You did the right thing by easing his passing. Thundery was a very strong little bird but I don't think he would have recovered from this. You gave him the last gift that any of us can give our companions - a peaceful, painless death.

You did everything you could, and cared for him with what you had available to you. I am truly sorry that you had to watch him suffer for as long as you did. We're here if you want to talk.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
We had to drop off Thundery at the vet. Poor boy still couldn’t even stand. I hope I did the right thing here.
Absolutely you did the right thing and the most kind gesture for Thundery. I know this was so difficult for you to see him in this way. Let your heart take a big sigh of relief for the loving gift you've given him for a peaceful end. Even though your dad wasn't on board with taking him to the vet, in the end he did agree. Many people don't understand birds feel the same physical pain we do when we have an illness. Please tell him we are all thankful for this decision to help both you and Thundery.

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
You are going to grow into a very special woman. You already are very special! You've done more than some adults I've seen.
We are all so proud of you.
Someday, you'll be giving whatever pet you have a wonderful life.
Don't change.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

• Love