• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Halloween in the Play Area

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
From Mulder and Scully:

:tup::tup::tup::yes4::yes4:
Long live The X-Files! Forever one of my absolute favorite shows and Mulder & Scully was my first real Ship that I loved and I'll never get over how precious David & Gillian are together in real life. Their friendship is the stuff of legend.

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Laura
I had to do that as well! It broke my heart to sell most of my physical books but it was just too overwhelming especially with moving all the time like we were. By the time all was said and done I sold probably close to 1 thousand books and they filled 7 massive bins. I kept one bin of my absolute favorites but aside from that I only buy digital now.
Oh man she loved nothing more than to be hanging with me when I'd be playing my games or reading my kindle. Those are some of my most cherished moments with her. Oh boy she adored my plushies she loved nothing more than to play with and preen them.
View attachment 436516 View attachment 436517 View attachment 436518 View attachment 436519 View attachment 436520 View attachment 436521 View attachment 436522 View attachment 436523 View attachment 436524 View attachment 436525 View attachment 436526
I'm so sorry, it's so hard loosing them. But so much heart warmth from all the memories we shared with them .how precious she was

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm so sorry, it's so hard loosing them. But so much heart warmth from all the memories we shared with them .how precious she was
It really is,I've loved all my babies of course but Nala was my once in a life time soul bird. I think of her and miss her every day and her urn is the last thing I look at before I go to sleep each night. I'll never stop missing her until we meet again at the Rainbow Bridge.

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I had to do that as well! It broke my heart to sell most of my physical books but it was just too overwhelming especially with moving all the time like we were. By the time all was said and done I sold probably close to 1 thousand books and they filled 7 massive bins. I kept one bin of my absolute favorites but aside from that I only buy digital now.
Oh man she loved nothing more than to be hanging with me when I'd be playing my games or reading my kindle. Those are some of my most cherished moments with her. Oh boy she adored my plushies she loved nothing more than to play with and preen them.
View attachment 436516 View attachment 436517 View attachment 436518 View attachment 436519 View attachment 436520 View attachment 436521 View attachment 436522 View attachment 436523 View attachment 436524 View attachment 436525 View attachment 436526
7 bins?! :wideyed: Wow I can't imagine having to move that many books. I have been growing fond of digital more lately since it has made reading more books on planes and transport a lot easier haha.

She looks so freakin precious with those plushies! :heart:

Great set up! Please tell me more about that climbing net!
:D
It's the King's Java Hemp Climbing Ladder Net! I think I have the small size