• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Gulp! Look what we found Part 2

JAM

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
What a great find! I find snakes fascinating but because I am not good at identifying them, I am cautious if I see them in the wild or about.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Beautiful snake. :D

I love seeing other herbers :) I hope the rspca will take good care of it or release it. They won't kill it, will they?

Somebirdie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Beautiful snake. :D

I love seeing other herbers :) I hope the rspca will take good care of it or release it. They won't kill it, will they?
Eeeep. The RSPCA arent known for their love of or knowledge of reptiles. Hopefully theres a worker there who is particularly passionate.
Hopefully they just passed it on to a snake catcher/rehabber who will promptly release it.

I havent read the rest of this thread to avoid getting on my soap box haha

But I echo what all others have said and thank you for not harming the coastal :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow...:eek: scary!

Kolas mum

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kathy
Eeeep. The RSPCA arent known for their love of or knowledge of reptiles. Hopefully theres a worker there who is particularly passionate.
Hopefully they just passed it on to a snake catcher/rehabber who will promptly release it.

I havent read the rest of this thread to avoid getting on my soap box haha

But I echo what all others have said and thank you for not harming the coastal :)
aaahhh I nearly sent you a pm to ask your advice but didn't want to bother you :( I haven't seen hubby yet to hear what happened (not home from work yet).

Mercedez I am positive they wont kill it, snakes are protected so they would be breaking the law, but I am a little worried from what Casey has said. I will post the outcome when I know more.

Somebirdie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
aaahhh I nearly sent you a pm to ask your advice but didn't want to bother you :( I haven't seen hubby yet to hear what happened (not home from work yet).

Mercedez I am positive they wont kill it, snakes are protected so they would be breaking the law, but I am a little worried from what Casey has said. I will post the outcome when I know more.
Dont be silly, I am ALWAYS up for a chat about native animals, no matter how big or small :)