• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Goodnight My Beloved Son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Oh Tiger, I am so sorry for your loss.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am very sorry for your loss.

Matt

Shamrock

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Meredith
Oh my.... I am so very, very sorry for your loss. May you find peace in the days and weeks to come. I know how close to your heart a kitty can be. My thoughts and prayers are with you. :grouphug:
Run free sweet Rythm! Chase the butterflies and mice and enjoy your utter freedom from pain!
Tiger, dear, he will be waiting for you, and enjoying himself in the mean time. He will never forget your love.

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I am so sorry for your loss.:hug8:

CeddysMum

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Tiger, I am so very sorry! The love between you and Rythm is so very obvious!
Allow yourself to grieve, and when the pain begins to lessen, you'll feel that his love is all around you and always with you until the day you will be reunited at the rainbow bridge! :hug8::hug8::hug8:

Rythm, run free and pain free, little guy! You are loved so much and greatly missed!

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I am so very sorry......

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I am very sorry for your loss. RIP Rythm:hug8:

Tiger

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tiger
Hi all! Thanks so much for the support! I have to let you all know that i believe that Rhythm is still here with me in spirit. I see him out of the corner of my eyes and i still here him getting in and out of his litter box. Has anyone else had this? I miss my baby so much. I have been told by so called "friends" that what i did was wrong and cruel to Rhythm. I only did what the vet said i could do. Would you put down a family member who had a stroke? I know i would not. I would want them to fight to come back to me. I have had nothing but mean and evil things said to me. I don't think my so called"friends" will ever understand this pain or my choice.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I think you are right that he is still there with you. When we lived in PA, both my girls independently told me that they felt Mittens our sweet silver tabby who had passed away from kidney disease, jump up on the bottom of the bed and curl up to go to sleep. Your friends are wrong. What you did took courage and love. You did what I hope and pray my loved one will do for me if the time comes, set me free from an old, ill prision of a body.

Please be at peace knowing that you did what was right.

Ginger

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:hug8::hug8:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I am so sorry for your loss :hug8:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss :sad1:
I send my condolences, to you and your family during this difficult time.

Welshanne

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Ann Burdett
also feel what you have gone through, been through it with our old cat Titch. Called that because he could curl up in the palm of your hand when he first arrived, but did he grow! He was a huge long haired cat fully grown and resembled very much a Maine Coone to look at. Being just a wild farm cat to start with it must have been some kind of a throw back. Like me remember the good times that you would not have missed for all the tea in China and know you will see him again one day. :hug8:

Tiger

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tiger
:heart:Thanks all! This is really the only way i have to talk about this other than with my partner. I know that time heals all wounds but this one has left me feeling so empty. I don't think it helps that i keep seeing Rhythm around the house like i do. I helps to know that i am not alone in seeing my beloved passed pet. Atleast i know that i'm not loseing my mind! You guys are awesome and always there for anyone who needs the support. To each and everyone of you I thank you all so much for caring and listening to what i am dealing with and feeling. Thank you for sharing with me too.

The days seem to go by slower now that Rhythm is gone. When i leave and come back home i always look at the couch for him. And each time it hurts to see that he is not there. I miss him and i am trying so hard to cope. With all of your help i know that i will be ok and back to me soon! Thanks again gang!
With all the birdy love there is to give! Give your fids a scratch for me please!

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
:hug8:A new hug or two:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.