• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Gizmo "Fire Belly" Hahns

suileeka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lindsay
Tears keep welling up every time I think about you and Gizmo. She had everything she could possibly have wanted in the whole wide world with you. You were both so lucky and blessed to have each other. :hug1:

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
So very sorry for your loss, Shawna:hug2: Gizmo had a wonderful life with you and she knew how cherished she was in your heart and in your home. Rest in forever peace, sweet Gizmo :angel5:

images.jpg

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Maybe, just maybe, she's hanging with Anne right now...........

Mariannee

Avenue Veteran
Aww not Gizmo darn, so sorry for your loss. :darkcloud: :cry3:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I am so deeply sorry. You are so right- on the next plane of existance, Gizmo is already got someone "under her wing"- teaching...

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
There is nothing I can say that can lessen the blow. I only hope time and memories of her will help you heal.
:hug8:

MommyBird

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
what a beautiful tribute
i am crying
Wonderful that she was somewhere that really appreciated and loved her.
I will give my Hahnsie Jimi an extra "big kiss"

Ocean

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Aqua
I don't know why I come on this forum, it always makes me so sad :'( I'm so sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. R.I.P Gizmo :sorrow: :hug8:

WeasleyLover

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful bird, it made me tear up.

Fly high and free Gizmo! :heart: :hug8:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My heart is still broken over her passing ,I woke up this morning and you and she were the first thing I thought of and the tears started falling. I can't even put into words how deeply sorry I am,I only knew her from pictures and written stories but instantly loved hearing about you,and seeing your precious pics and that gogreous red belly . You touched so many Gizmo and will be missed deeply and never forgotten :sad2:

Heather F

So sorry for your loss. He was a special bird.

I think many of us have been triple checking our toys today after this tragic accident.

Yoshi&Reza

Real Name
Alyssa
That was beautifully written and a lovely way to let us all remember her by. I'm so sorry... I'd give you a hug if I could!

:hug8:

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
I cried at work for you and Gizmo when I read your warning thread. I'm so sorry Shawna. You're an awesome birdy Mum. I hope Koopa and Jingo are giving you lots of snuggles.

I like to think that Gizmo and Anne are hanging out now. :hug8:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I cried at work for you and Gizmo when I read your warning thread. I'm so sorry Shawna. You're an awesome birdy Mum. I hope Koopa and Jingo are giving you lots of snuggles.

I like to think that Gizmo and Anne are hanging out now. :hug8:

Jingo is upset because he knows something is wrong. Yesterday he gave me a nice sharp, bleeding bite to the nose. I can't blame him. He just knows something is off and doesn't know how to express himself. He keeps calling for Gizmo in her own scream, and he is frustrated that she doesn't answer.

Koopa was terrified at first. They were right across from Gizmo when it happened, and when I went to get her she was pushed up against the back of her cage, scared. It took a while to coax her out, and then all she wanted to do was cuddle. They are both eerily quiet today. Neither really wants to come out so I keep checking on them every hour to make sure they are still there.

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki

Jingo is upset because he knows something is wrong. Yesterday he gave me a nice sharp, bleeding bite to the nose. I can't blame him. He just knows something is off and doesn't know how to express himself. He keeps calling for Gizmo in her own scream, and he is frustrated that she doesn't answer.

Koopa was terrified at first. They were right across from Gizmo when it happened, and when I went to get her she was pushed up against the back of her cage, scared. It took a while to coax her out, and then all she wanted to do was cuddle. They are both eerily quiet today. Neither really wants to come out so I keep checking on them every hour to make sure they are still there.
Poor babies. They are resilient though. They'll be okay :hug8:

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra

:sadhug2:I think I wouldchange their room drastically if you can.

tastybeets

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Thank you for sharing the warning with us, and I'm sorry about your Gizmo. :darkcloud:

RJ Noodle

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Zetra
I, too, had the beautiful thought that Anne is just covered with all the sweetheart birds that have already crossed over :heart: It makes me feel at peace with everything that has been going on here lately.

Shawna, I'm sorry you have lost Gizmo, but I believe she is safe and happy with Anne :hug8: