• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free bird doodles!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Beautiful!❤

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Can you please do a drawing of my dogs Indi, Stella, and Brodie(RIP) together? Cartoon style please (just their faces)! No props and a blank background. (It's okay if it's not perfect beacause it will be better than when I try to draw dogs) (It's also okay if it takes a long time)

Indi:
IMG_8805.jpg

Stella:
IMG_8001.jpg
Brodie:
IMG_6623.jpg

Last edited:

Cat The Great

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Caitlyn

AzKhaleesi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Heather
OMG these are incredible!!! do you need actual pics or can I tell you what kind I have and then you can draw them together? Or look at my signature. lol. You should do these and sell them on Etsy / Ebay!!

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
Can you please do a drawing of my dogs Indi, Stella, and Brodie(RIP) together? Cartoon style please (just their faces)! No props and a blank background. (It's okay if it's not perfect beacause it will be better than when I try to draw dogs) (It's also okay if it takes a long time)

Indi:
View attachment 310821

Stella:
View attachment 310823
Brodie:
View attachment 310824
Of course I'll draw them! I think realistic dogs are still a no for me- thanks for choosing the cartoony ones, lol!

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
OMG these are incredible!!! do you need actual pics or can I tell you what kind I have and then you can draw them together? Or look at my signature. lol. You should do these and sell them on Etsy / Ebay!!
Its alright if you describe, but it might not be accurate. You can also look for pictures of that species and post the ones that are most accurate!

And actually, I did consider selling them, but the quality can change as well as I can deliver them late. Making them free is simply the better option for me and people requesting pictures. (But if I improve, maybe I will draw some for money. But these will always be free :) )

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway

Attachments