• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free bird doodles!

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
Hello! I am excited to announce that I am opening requests for drawing birds. Yes, you heard me right! And the best part, for FREE!

Okay, so I thought that because I'm new, I'd like to get a good reputation by drawing people's birds. I am taking no charge for a drawing, since it would take me about ten minutes each, and I feel it is not fair to take anything for such a small gesture. Before you scroll down to ask for a drawing, PLEASE, read this text carefully. I don't want to disappoint you with the quality of my craft.

I accept ANY species. Since most birds have the same build, it is not hard to draw multiple species. I could also offer reptiles, dogs, cats, rodents, etc. but do not promise it will be as good.

I am able to put on an accessory on the character! Just please specialize what exactly, and if you want something specific, describe it well or send a photo.

I am able to draw multiple birds! The most I'm willing to draw is 5. But if you want more than that, ask for another picture! Not a problem.

I will add prompts if you wish! Perches, mirrors, wooden toys, anything! Even food, but if so, specify what kind. Again, if you want something specific, send a picture!

I am also able to design cards. Such as birthday, valentine, holiday...Even if today's date doesn't fit the occasion.

I can also draw different poses for the birds, but will avoid doing it if I feel like my skills won't do the job.

Note that I can draw any bird, even if its not yours. It will all be in a doodly- cartoony style, also not shaded, nor textured.

If you feel like my offer doesn't fit the site, I will take down the thread. Please do ask me to remove it if you feel like it is not suitable.

Below, you can see examples. The first picture is advertisement-ish, the other is a picture I made for my two birds.

Attachments

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
That's so nice of you! Could you draw my guy in my profile pic?

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
And, there you go, @HolliDaze ! I hope I didn't mess him up much. Please point out any mistakes, they're still fixable! Added two versions since he did camouflage nicely in the white background. Sorry if I messed up his leg, but birds can he quite stretchy, I'm sure of it ever since I saw my Harvard reaching all the way to his bottom :)

Attachments

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
And, there you go, @HolliDaze ! I hope I didn't mess him up much. Please point out any mistakes, they're still fixable! Added two versions since he did camouflage nicely in the white background. Sorry if I messed up his leg, but birds can he quite stretchy, I'm sure of it ever since I saw my Harvard reaching all the way to his bottom :)
It's adorable! Thank you

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
Omg! You do realize you’re now the most liked person on AA? :lol:
This is amazing, I’d love it if you could do my 2 budgies? I don’t care about props or anything, you can do whatever you love. Thank you so much!
Naturally! Are these an adorable couple, or maybe two besties? Either way, they look so sweet! I'm starting right away!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
You are getting them done so fast! There’s gonna be lots of smiling AA members going on how quick you’ve got the last 2 pictures done.

They are such cute pics :)

ScreamBuddies

Walking the driveway
You are getting them done so fast! There’s gonna be lots of smiling AA members going on how quick you’ve got the last 2 pictures done.

They are such cute pics :)

Again, thank you! Its no biggie. I do have to sketch out the harder poses, but for the most part, it takes 5-10 minutes! I am a bit concerned that some people might think I drew someone's parrot better than theirs.