• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Favourite toys

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
She unf
That's an awfully big bell for your wee one isn't it?
She unfastens it and throws it around bottom of cage like it’s nothing you can’t touch her bells she goes mad soon as I fasten them up she unties them

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Hey!! You didn't share any pictures!!! :jawdrop1:
Remi loves basla wood sola wood foraging toys

Indie loves Bells basla wood anything really she can shred and stick in her rump but I’ve been discouraging at min as she a hormonal cow

Pico loves balls like cat bell balls sola balls he loves cardboard forging toys with shredded paper in he’s not a massive chewer with basla seems to really prefer the sola stuff or really soft stuff

they all love finger traps stuffed with millet

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Remi loves basla wood sola wood foraging toys

Indie loves Bells basla wood anything really she can shred and stick in her rump but I’ve been discouraging at min as she a hormonal cow

Pico loves balls like cat bell balls sola balls he loves cardboard forging toys with shredded paper in he’s not a massive chewer with basla seems to really prefer the sola stuff or really soft stuff

they all love finger traps stuffed with millet
You have it so easy. Frankie is so picky about his toys. I even bought him more of the same rattles but one with blue where the red is, and one with yellow instead of the blue and he just tosses them away, no matter how much i try to engage him with them. Can you say super picky. Lol

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
You have it so easy. Frankie is so picky about his toys. I even bought him more of the same rattles but one with blue where the red is, and one with yellow instead of the blue and he just tosses them away, no matter how much i try to engage him with them. Can you say super picky. Lol
Definitely super picky haha does he like anything else

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Definitely super picky haha does he like anything else
Not really. He has hanging toys in his cage he chews on at night and sometimes when he goes in to chill, but his bell and toy are definitely his favorites. :)

Vittror

Jogging around the block
Does he weave himself in and out of all the rings? I used to have one of them joined ring toys many many moons ago with my last budgies who all loved weaving themselves through the rings and it was one of my most favorite things to watch them do because it was so cute lol
Weirdly enough, no. But that IS indeed one of the most cutest things ever! :heart:
Ragnar is one of the most weirdest bird I've met so far (so far). Whiskey used to do that with his hanging ring toy (until he couldn't fit anymore because he was getting too fat (read: normal lovebird sized and not famished.))
But Ragnar loves to cuddle with his tiny cup and put his head IN the tiny little cup.
I think it's a kind of comfort toy for him.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
OMG what a clever wee cookie :)
I would disagree haha :rofl: Wish she would keep them up she turns the other links too so loud when she throws them around bottom of cage

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
I would disagree haha :rofl: Wish she would keep them up she turns the other links too so loud when she throws them around bottom of cage
She needs to keep you on your toes so you can set everything back up again for him.
Oops her? I thought you had all male birds so you didnt have to worry about them breeding.

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
She needs to keep you on your toes so you can set everything back up again for him.
Oops her? I thought you had all male birds so you didnt have to worry about them breeding.
Nope non of them are dna but she is 100% female with her behaviour remi breeder think he’s male and pico old owner said he was male