• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Ernie Update

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Thank you for letting me know, BTW!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Well I was thinking mobile home as in trailer but she has not really been taking good care of his needs. They need more than love.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
You are assuming that she knew better and didn't care or that she could afford upgrades and just didn't do it. Are you saying she shouldn't get her bird back if she will improve things with education and as she can afford. I am sure @Newbie GCC will gently educate her in proper bird care and she already said she was providing them with an upgraded cage.

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
All I can do is hope she is going to continue caring for him in the way that he has been getting here. Giving him more fruits and veggies, toys to chew on. He will go home with a bigger cage than he was in. Although it is not as large as my flights, it is much better than what he was in and full of toys. I think he was free to roam most of the time. If she feeds him more fresh fruit and veggies and less junk and seed, I will gladly give him toys and entertainment. He loves it when I hide almonds, walnuts and pecans in his toys. There is usually paper everywhere when I hide them in his puff toy!
Oh, and he managed to chew down the little "horn" growing from his bottom beak this Sunday! His beak is smooth as a baby's bottom now! LoL!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Good news about the beak.

Make sure to let her know about hiding the nuts. And about proper diet.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I want you to keep him, what do you want?
I read that you said that you only want the best for him, but that can be in your home?

I love all his videos and pics you have posted. ♥♥♥ Sorry for not seeing this thread before.