• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

Moshimaru

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
These are coming out great!

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
This siggie us totally wonderful! Full of life and color! Very dynamic! :dance5:
Yes it is. :) And I will say that you change your style a bit Drini. Really, really love them all! ♥♥♥

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Yes it is. :) And I will say that you change your style a bit Drini. Really, really love them all! ♥♥♥

Yes, I've noticed that too. Nothing I do consciously, it happens with time. :p Here is one of the very first signatures I made on this thread 2 years ago. They should still be at the beginning pages of the thread and I wish they were still visible so I could see my progress over time, but oh well.

Thanks! :)

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
Love, love, love it! Thank you so much! The block bridge is perfect - that is exactly how they sit. Thanks again.
:loveshower:

Colbon2

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nikki
I am still in love with my signature!!! :D if you have time, sometime, I would love another one of maybe full bodies if possible... Thanks :D

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I am still in love with my signature!!! :D if you have time, sometime, I would love another one of maybe full bodies if possible... Thanks :D

I have three other signatures to finish at the moment, but I'll let you know as soon as I am finished. :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Drink have you drawn any other animals besides birds?

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Drink have you drawn any other animals besides birds?

In siggies, I have drawn cats and I have one with a dog for @Animallover03 that I'll be posting soon.

In general, I do draw all sorts of animals and creatures (most of my pet commissions are dog-themed though) but when I draw for fun I like drawing people.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I wish I had good pics of my feathered friends for a siggie

I'd be happy to do one for you as soon as I finish the signatures I've already started. They don't have to be great pictures, as long as your birds don't have any unique markings I can do just fine with not-so-great pictures. :)