• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drawing Requests

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
I enjoy drawing, I've been doing it for a while now. On another forum I used to be on (it wasn't a bird forum, but a forum for a game) a while ago, I took drawing requests and I enjoyed it. People were usually pleased with my work. I'm decent at it, but I'm not the absolute best. After spending a while thinking about this, I've decided I want to take requests. Birds and parrots are probably my #1 thing to draw, but I enjoy drawing any animal, really. The thing I'm the worst at drawing is people; I just can't do it. But I wont be drawing people for this so, I don't have to worry about that. Anyways, basically I'm just going to be taking requests. I can draw any of your pets (not just birds).

You can request multiple drawings, but just please be aware that if you do so, I will try to get other people's drawings done first who haven't gotten a drawing yet.

You're also going to need to fill out a request form. I know it sounds too complicated for just a drawing, but I used them on the other forum, and they helped a bunch! It made it easier because all the information and details on what you want are organized. Just copy and paste the red part of the form. The black part is just giving information on what each section is about.

Drawing Request Form
Number of Drawings You Want:
Name of Pet(s):
Species of Pet(s):
Please list the type of
pets (dogs, cats, birds,
etc), as well as the breed
or species.
Any Specific Positions For The Pets?:
(ex. For a bird, holding a nut)
Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style?:
The picture will first be hand-drawn either
way, but if you wish, I can digitalize it afterwards,
or keep it looking hand-drawn.
Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets:
Photos are always much better, but descriptions
are also accepted. However, the description must
be very detailed.
Any Other Specific/Special Requests or Comments
Regarding Your Drawings?:

Please be patient while I work on your request. Depending on your request, the drawing may be as quick as a one day project, or as long as a one week project. Please keep in mind that I am doing my best to give you your requested drawing, but I also have my own life to deal with.

Also, I would like to go ahead and apologize for any not-so-good drawings that just turn out like crap. I promise, there will at least be one! If you are not satisfied with your drawing or would like something changed, PLEASE do NOT hesitate to ask. I am more than willing to fix anything on a drawing.

One more thing. Below this post there will be another post created by me. This post will be a list of spots, where I will add your name whenever you request. There will be a color key below that list. This key will tell you (and me) who's drawing has not been completed, who's has, and who's is currently a WIP (work in progress). Please do not respond yet if you notice this post is not up yet! Once the post has been put up, you may request away!

Thanks for requesting! :)

Last edited:

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
People Who've Requested

1. Eloy
2. TikiMyn

3. Animallover03
4. Ribbit21

COLOR KEY
GREEN - Finished/Complete
BLUE - WIP (Work in Progress)
RED - Haven't Started/Finished
GREY - Waiting For Response From Requestor

Last edited by a moderator:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Number of Drawings You Want: 1

Name of Pet(s): Akela

Species of Pet(s): Pionus maximiliani, female
Please list the type of
pets (dogs, cats, birds,
or species.

Any Specific Positions For The Pets?: Just like the pic with her pinnies but do change the background please.
(ex. For a bird, holding a nut)p

Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style?: You can decide but if is not to difficult I really want them both.

Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets: Pic is added
be very detailed.

Regarding Your Drawings?: No, more then looking forward to see the results. :)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Okay, for some reason I can't edit the post with the list of requesters. I need to add Eloy's name, but it won't let me. Any help?

You can only edit it for a little while. I'll edit it for you. In future you can tag me if you need it edited. :)

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
You may want to mention the colour you want each name when you tag me. :)

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
I would love to request one! I will enter my four fids, but only pick the one you like best, if any! I also have baby pictures of the ducks, if you would like to practice with those i will add them:)

How many drawings: 1

name of pets: Henkie & Fëanor
Pippin&Myn

Species of pets: Henkie and Fëanor are peach faced lovebirds. Henkie is the green one and Fëanor the blue one. Pippin and Myn are Indian Runner ducks.

Specific position? No, do what you like best!

Preffered style: It doesn't matter to me, if you feel like doing something digital you can do that:) I do prefer the hand drawn ones, but will be happy with either!

Pictures. at the end

No more requests:)

29-11-17 iphone 847.JPG 29-11-17 iphone 861.JPG 29-11-17 iphone 2519.JPG
Henkie&Fëanor
29-11-17 iphone 2822.JPG 29-11-17 iphone 2823.JPG
Myn
2-5-17 iphone 4345.JPG
2-5-17 iphone 3402.JPG
Pippin

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
I would love to request one! I will enter my four fids, but only pick the one you like best, if any! I also have baby pictures of the ducks, if you would like to practice with those i will add them:)

How many drawings: 1

name of pets: Henkie & Fëanor
Pippin&Myn

Species of pets: Henkie and Fëanor are peach faced lovebirds. Henkie is the green one and Fëanor the blue one. Pippin and Myn are Indian Runner ducks.

Specific position? No, do what you like best!

Preffered style: It doesn't matter to me, if you feel like doing something digital you can do that:) I do prefer the hand drawn ones, but will be happy with either!

Pictures. at the end

No more requests:)

View attachment 262734 View attachment 262736 View attachment 262738
Henkie&Fëanor
View attachment 262739 View attachment 262737
Myn
View attachment 262740
View attachment 262741
Pippin
Ducks?! I love Ducks! They're also easiwr for me to draw. Yours are so cute!

Your lovebirds are very beautiful! I love their colors!

Also, one more thing, would you like their names on the picture?

Animallover03

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Drawing Request Form

Number of Drawings You Want: 2

Name of Pet(s):
Grumbles (the bird)
And if you could do Teddy and Caramel (guinea pigs) on a separate drawing

Species of Pet(s):
Grumbles is a green cheek conure
Teddy and Caramel are guinea pigs

Any Specific Positions For The Pets?:
If you could do Grumbles like his picture that would be awesome, but could you make it so that you can see his blue wings and red tail?
For the guinea pigs whatever position is fine

Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style?:Whichever you think would be better :)

Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets:
Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 4.28.11 PM.png
Grumbles

(I don't have a picture of the guinea pigs, but I will get one in a little bit for you so you can see how they look.)
But Caramel has an Abyssinian coat, which means he has crazy, long fur. He is mostly black, with a white stripe on his nose, on his feet, and on his belly. He has a caramel colored red-brown leg.
Teddy has a normal coat, with slightly longer fur. He is mostly white, with caramel red-brown and black splotches. Teddy is slightly smaller, as he is younger.

Regarding Your Drawings?: You don't have to do the ones of the guinea pigs if you don't want, but if you are willing to do both Grumbles and the guineas that would be awesome. :)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera

Name of Pet(s): Akela

Species of Pet(s): Pionus maximiliani, female
Please list the type of
pets (dogs, cats, birds,
or species.

Any Specific Positions For The Pets?: Just like the pic with her pinnies but do change the background please.
(ex. For a bird, holding a nut)p

Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style?: You can decide but if is not to difficult I really want them both.

Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets: Pic is added
be very detailed.

Regarding Your Drawings?: No, more then looking forward to see the results. :)

I was about to start yours but I have a quick question. What would you like the background to be? (I probably should've put that on the form, but, oh well!)

Ribbit21

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri

Name of Pet(s): Murphy

Species of Pet(s): Dog, Great Dane

Any Specific Positions For The Pets?: I’m really open to anything.

Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style:
Hand drawn

Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets: I will post some pics once I get on the computer later.

Regarding Your Drawings? none

Ribbit21

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Keri

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Here are the pics of Murphy. I'm not picky. If you want to just do his head that's fine.

Beautiful dog there! His colors are very similar to that of my blue Merle Aussie (Australian Shepherd). Will get working on yours as soon as I finish the others. Thanks for requesting! I'll tag you when it is ready!

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Ducks?! I love Ducks! They're also easiwr for me to draw. Yours are so cute!

Your lovebirds are very beautiful! I love their colors!

Also, one more thing, would you like their names on the picture?
Thans you! And if you could put their names in The drawing yes please:)

And @Ribbit21 your dog is gorgeous!:heart:

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
@DQTimnehs, thanks for updating the list of the requesters as people requested! If you could edit the post with the list that would be great! Could you just change the color of Eloy and TikiMyn's names to blue? I'm waiting on Eloy to respond about the backgrpund, but I have it started so it's a WIP. I've also done a tiny bit of TikiMyn's.

Thanks again! It was so nice of you to offer to do that for me! :)

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Update:

@Eloy, I have finished drawing your beautiful bird, and I'm now working on the background. I should be finished with it really soon!

@TikiMyn, currently figuring out what I want to do for your drawing! I have a cute position for your birds I want to do. What would you like for the background?

Also, for anyone who's thinking of requesting, please include what you would like for the the background, and if you would like the birds' name on the picture, as I forgot to include these on the form.

One last thing, I just thought I'd go ahead and let everyone know that I cannot do very good feather detail...at all. I'm terrible at it, and I'm still trying to figure it out. But I will do my best to do it. I just don't want anyone really disappointed when they see bad or even none feather detail.

TikiMyn

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
Update:

@Eloy, I have finished drawing your beautiful bird, and I'm now working on the background. I should be finished with it really soon!

@TikiMyn, currently figuring out what I want to do for your drawing! I have a cute position for your birds I want to do. What would you like for the background?

Also, for anyone who's thinking of requesting, please include what you would like for the the background, and if you would like the birds' name on the picture, as I forgot to include these on the form.

One last thing, I just thought I'd go ahead and let everyone know that I cannot do very good feather detail...at all. I'm terrible at it, and I'm still trying to figure it out. But I will do my best to do it. I just don't want anyone really disappointed when they see bad or even none feather detail.
I think something nature like. But I don't have a specific idea so if you want to you can pick something else. I would be very happy with Anthing!