• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drawing Requests

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
@Eloy, I finished the hand-drawn one, nearly finished with the digital one. Sorry it's taken so long. With school final exams and Christmas events, I wasn't able to get it done as soon as I hoped.
image.jpg
I'm not very proud with how it turned out, at all. I would TOTALLY understand if you didn't like it and want a redo.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
I love it! She is so cute and you did a great job! Thank you! ♥
That was a great early Christmas gift. :)

Animallover03

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Audrey
Drawing Request Form

Number of Drawings You Want: 2

Name of Pet(s):
Grumbles (the bird)
And if you could do Teddy and Caramel (guinea pigs) on a separate drawing

Species of Pet(s):
Grumbles is a green cheek conure
Teddy and Caramel are guinea pigs

Any Specific Positions For The Pets?:
If you could do Grumbles like his picture that would be awesome, but could you make it so that you can see his blue wings and red tail?
For the guinea pigs whatever position is fine

Digitalized Style or Hand-Drawn Style?:Whichever you think would be better :)

Photos or Very Detailed Description of Pets:
View attachment 262748
Grumbles

(I don't have a picture of the guinea pigs, but I will get one in a little bit for you so you can see how they look.)
But Caramel has an Abyssinian coat, which means he has crazy, long fur. He is mostly black, with a white stripe on his nose, on his feet, and on his belly. He has a caramel colored red-brown leg.
Teddy has a normal coat, with slightly longer fur. He is mostly white, with caramel red-brown and black splotches. Teddy is slightly smaller, as he is younger.

Any Other Specific/Special Requests or Comments
Regarding Your Drawings?: You don't have to do the ones of the guinea pigs if you don't want, but if you are willing to do both Grumbles and the guineas that would be awesome. :)
I am actually going to change this, instead of doing two drawings could you just do one, but of Grumbles and Levi (the severe macaw who I am adopting)

Here is a redone form (kind of haha)
Drawings I want: 1
Pets, names, species: Grumbles, green cheek conure (male) and Levi, severe macaw (female)
Positions: However you feel would look best with both of them
Digitalized please
Photos:
Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 6.39.11 PM.png (Grumbles)
Levi4.jpg Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 6.38.51 PM.png (Levi)