• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Do you know where your tarantula is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
...so if anybody sees her, catch her and send her to me! :cool::D
More realistic would be me standing on my kitchen table, phone in hand shrieking for you to come and pick her up....NOW....if by chance I ever found her. :eek:

LuvMyBirds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barbara
I can admire the fine detail of the photo ~ but it gave me all over goose flesh. Shiver! For every pet, there is someone to who loves it :)

Braekedaun

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Matt
Crystal, Angela - those are some good looking spiders! I especially like your planted tank - all mine have live plants in them, I think it looks better and is healthier all around.

Thanks for all the responses! I was a little taken aback when I first saw her, then again when she moved much faster then she does in her tank! I just kept quiet till I had her back in the tank, THEN told Christie what was happening and she :shocked3: :hehe:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg: yowsa....

Angelicarboreals

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Angela
Crystal, Angela - those are some good looking spiders! I especially like your planted tank - all mine have live plants in them, I think it looks better and is healthier all around.

Thanks for all the responses! I was a little taken aback when I first saw her, then again when she moved much faster then she does in her tank! I just kept quiet till I had her back in the tank, THEN told Christie what was happening and she :shocked3: :hehe:

The funny thing is that my planted tank was originally for the dart frogs that I wanted but never got. I set up my planted terrarium before I did all the research on the frogs and when I found out how much they were and that they don't have a very long lifespan my rosie got the tank instead. :) One day I will be brave and fork over the money for Dendrobates.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Good to know she's back in her tank. Do tarantulas snicker? :lol:

Braekedaun

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Matt
Marie - no, but I have every time I ask Christie if its still in the tank! :rofl:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ohhh...you're bad! :laughing2:

~birdybea~

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Belinda
I would have squealed and sprinted from the room, to the opposite side of the house, and then up onto the highest piece of furniture available. Spiders are not my thing, and making them big and hairy isn't helpful. :p I do kind of appreciate their beauty, and how people might want to keep them for pets, but i struggle to even glance at a photo without getting major heeby jeebies!

Status
Not open for further replies.