• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Confirmation on ingredients

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I looked on the people cereal box. Tons of iron like you say. I guess they wont be getting that anymore. I never knew about iron being a problem . Makes me wonder how many bird issues are self inflicted from lack of knowledge.
My first tiel adored cheerios but the iron content was way too high. I did find like an organic cheerio-type cereal that had a lot less that I would give his as a treat. But something to definitely watch out for.

Rebel

Sprinting down the street
My first tiel adored cheerios but the iron content was way too high. I did find like an organic cheerio-type cereal that had a lot less that I would give his as a treat. But something to definitely watch out for.
Ill be on the lookout.

caspin22

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Christine
Its a shame it has all that iron. Otherwise it has all kinds of good things in it.
Sugar is still the first ingredient after the two rice products. Even "unsweet" cereal has quite a bit of sugar in it, sadly.

Rebel

Sprinting down the street
Sugar is still the first ingredient after the two rice products. Even "unsweet" cereal has quite a bit of sugar in it, sadly.
Yes it is sad. Then everyone wonders why everyone has health issues.