• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Completing my Flock.

cupoftea

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Anna
I can't wait to see some more photos!!

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
So I'm pretty sure at this point, I've been snubbed. Someone either offered more money as a deposit or something because after I gave her my $25 non-refundable deposit she stopped replying to me. Completely. No more photo updates, no more responses what so ever. I've been asking their hatch day from day 1, and nothing. :/

MissingMango

Walking the driveway
Ewwwww :( I hope not....how did you send it? If paypal could you open a dispute? I'm sorry this happened. Hopefully they have just been really busy?

Yoshi&Reza

Real Name
Alyssa
Oh no! I am so sorry. Sometimes I feel things happen for a reason though. I hope you can get some closure on this situation....

:hug8:

bicmeister

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Bichlien
That $25 non-refundable deposit should go back to you because you were not the one to cancel the transaction.
That's upsetting.

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I'm going to try and dispute it through paypal this week if I do not hear back from her. :/

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I paid on the evening I made this post, so close to 3 weeks. :/

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I mean sure, no photo updates is fine, but literally not a single response. And I've messaged her asking her a few times what was going on, when she thought the boy would be ready to be picked up, exact hatch date, etc. . _ .'

Yoshi&Reza

Real Name
Alyssa
I hope she is just really busy and is bad at keeping in contact. Still there is no excuse...

Is she a hobby breeder or what? Does she have reviews and all?

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
Oh, that sounds terrible. :depressed:

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
@Yoshi&Reza Apparently she is well known, and people have bought birds from her in the past. I asked a few different people and everyone is sort of beating around the bush about her. It's a really odd situation, like I'm not shattered if I lost $25, but I mean, c'mon why isn't she replying at all?

Ankou

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Sondra
That is really strange. Maybe she is having some issues IRL and didn't mean to overlook you... but it sounds awfully suspicious.

I hope you get everything sorted out, and your baby if you still want him from this breeder after being ignored so long (assuming he's okay... :()

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
I would still love to have him, been dreaming of another boy but a turquoise dilute. I just wish she'd reply to me. :(

BeakyBird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ashley
She finally got back to me with the simple thing saying: "ready monday". Ok... ?

Tinta

Avenue Veteran
Weird...

But a turq. dilute boy! That's one of my favorite parrotlet mutations. Do you have a name picked for him? Perhaps also ending in an E sound like the other boys? :p