• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Claudé's bird-day

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
3 weeks...not normally but then I don't know everything about breeding and hatching when it comes to most bird species except the ones I've raised. Maybe the hatch date was towards the end of March. That would make more sense.

Parents: Huff and Fluff.....:)
April 6 is a very good day to hatch.
Well that's on her DNA certificate & gene match from Zoogen..
Has her band # HH CA 4/6/97
So I think that's preety much as good as I'll get!

Well maybe one of the birds doh got mixed up on the certificates or who knows maybe Hawkheads can lay eggs over a few weeks??? So add in maybe Hawkeye...sorry keep calling him Harley was hatched in late March & Pennys could be right...

Hey great weather we have been having!!!! Enjoying the comfy no AC or heat weather & its saves $ on the electric bill!

Still have not gone out back to check on my plumeria....They are on there on & anyway just coming out of winter dormancy! Be nice to see if I have an info buds on them...

Last edited:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Well maybe one of the birds doh got mixed up on the certificates or who knows maybe Hawkheads can lay eggs over a few weeks??? So add in maybe Hawkeye...sorry keep calling him Harley was hatched in late March & Pennys could be right...

Do you know how many eggs were in that clutch? Was it just Penny and Harley?

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
No idea...I never asked if there were more than 2 Hawkhead chicks at the petshop & no idea if the owners kept any. I do know who they were but no info of late...Bob & Carol Rose I think as I have that calendar I posted a photo of that has another baby hawhead they hatched from another clutch. They stopped breeding a long time ago.

Calendae Penny Brother Bob Carol Rose P1040312 red.jpg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The weather is definitely beautiful today. Very blue sky and not too hot at all. I was going to work in the backyard but I've been procrastinating.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Happy belated bird day! :)