• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Celebirdy of the month/November2012/(Katster's) DANTE THE ROSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I Can't Stop Posting!
Real Name
Audrey
Congrats to you and Dante!

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Congrats to Katster & Dante! :dance4:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Congratulations!!:cheer:
Loved the interview and pics!

TwoTinyTrees

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Congratulations!!!:dance5:Dante is gorgeous!!!

Stormcloud

Squawk Talk!
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
Congrats to Dante de Rose and of course to you too Katster. Dante didn't happen to come from a certain video game character did it? :)

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Congratulations,Dante! Excellent choice for Celebirdy of the Month! Enjoyed the videos and pictures ~

Katster

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for your congrats and compliments guys :hug8: And thanks AA for choosing Dante this month; he is honored indeed. And I am happy to know that you enjoy his photos:)
Dante didn't happen to come from a certain video game character did it? :)
Nope. It was recommended by a pen pal who wrote that the pink boy needed a "manly" name ...(i think that being pink was the reason behind the word "manly" :p ). We thought that Dante was fitting of a name for the Pinkster :swoon:

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Dante, you are a celebirdie!!!! Love the interview and adore stories, pictures and video of the Pinkster.:heart:

marian

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice interview and so beautiful Dante.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:starshower1: Congratulations Dante! :starshower1:

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pinkster:heart::loveshower::heart: I could sit and watch his videos and stare at his pictures all day and not realize the time go by :swoon:.
I've been a long-time admirer of his. Definitely my favourite Too. Not a mean bone in his body, and full of love and expression:heart: He's SOOOOO full of life :hug8:You've done an AMAZING job, Kat, at depicting his lovely and innocent (yes, innocent) personality with your wonderful stories. Very well-deserving Fid :heart: He must be keenly intuitive as well, to have immediately bonded with you as quickly as he did. Fids have a refined sense about "good humans" they meet right away. The only thing I'd change about this award, is for the Pinkster to have been awarded it sooner :D:p Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful soul with us :hug8:

Katster

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Dante thanks you guys for your congrats and words. Glad that you enjoyed :hug8:

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pinkster:heart::loveshower::heart: I could sit and watch his videos and stare at his pictures all day and not realize the time go by :swoon:.
I've been a long-time admirer of his. Definitely my favourite Too. Not a mean bone in his body, and full of love and expression:heart: He's SOOOOO full of life :hug8:You've done an AMAZING job, Kat, at depicting his lovely and innocent (yes, innocent) personality with your wonderful stories. Very well-deserving Fid :heart: He must be keenly intuitive as well, to have immediately bonded with you as quickly as he did. Fids have a refined sense about "good humans" they meet right away. The only thing I'd change about this award, is for the Pinkster to have been awarded it sooner :D:p Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful soul with us :hug8:
awwwh! thank you for your sweet words, Sylvia :hug8:

ok I have to admit that despite the fact that he races after everything and anything that belongs to me to destroy (and succeeds at it), I still love him sooooo much. He is my buddy whom I can't imagine our house without :heart:

I'm really happy to read that you don't mind reading, looking through the crazy about of pictures and videos I share of just one parrot :p sometimes, my friends get bored from my non stop talks about the pinkster and his photos :o: I am glad that I found a place like AA to be able to share my Dante-talks with :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.