• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Celebirdy for the Month of December 2017 - Princessbella's Bella!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
:congrats5:
I loved reading your interview! Bella is so cute and funny, she is one of my favorite birds on AA!
Congratulations!

The princess is going to expect a summer home , limousine pickup, and caviar or something now. She deserves it though! :ballerina:

Loved reading more about her
:hehe:I know, right?!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
What a wonderful choice...about time the Princess received this honor! :yes4:

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
This is so well deserved! :starshower1:

:Congratwav:

I love reading Bella stories and learning how to become more of a princess myself :queen:

@Princessbella I was wondering how you brought her from Virginia to Canada? Was that a challenge?

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Congratulations! She is so sweet - full of personality and of course - so very special. So sad that many will not consider a female tiel because they are known to be egg-layers. I have 5 tiels - 4 males and my female, Lily who holds a very special place in my heart.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
This is so well deserved! :starshower1:

:Congratwav:

I love reading Bella stories and learning how to become more of a princess myself :queen:

@Princessbella I was wondering how you brought her from Virginia to Canada? Was that a challenge?
Thank you. Actually, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Since it was winter and it was going to take the same time to drive as to have her shipped, I had her shipped. I had two choices, I could ship her through UPS or through Delta. I chose Delta and paid extra to have her in the cabin. In fact, her plane ticket cost more money than she did. So I guess that is when she started to become a princess.

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Congratulations! She is so sweet - full of personality and of course - so very special. So sad that many will not consider a female tiel because they are known to be egg-layers. I have 5 tiels - 4 males and my female, Lily who holds a very special place in my heart.
Thank you. I know. So far Bella is almost 4 and hasn't laid an egg yet. Knock on wood. The other reason why they don't want females is because they don't talk. Bella talks, but in Princess language.

Aubrey

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you. Actually, I live in Pittsburgh, PA. Since it was winter and it was going to take the same time to drive as to have her shipped, I had her shipped. I had two choices, I could ship her through UPS or through Delta. I chose Delta and paid extra to have her in the cabin. In fact, her plane ticket cost more money than she did. So I guess that is when she started to become a princess.
Omg! That's funny. I'm not sure why i thought you lived in Canada.