• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Caught him on camera saying - you talkin trash?

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
It does sound like the baby shark song.
:pinklol3::pinklol3::pinklol3:

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Haha! Not only are people hypnotized by that song but now animals are too! I tried just searching on YouTube for the video JT posted, because Blu is used to watching YouTube videos with me on my phone, and there were actually quite a few parrots and baby shark videos. :lol:

But then I figured the only way to record Blu's reaction to it was by getting dusty old laptop out so here it is...

(Don't pay attention to my ridiculous voice)

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
(Don't pay attention to my ridiculous voice)
But I love your "ridiculous" voice! ♥ That is how we talk to them. Nice soft voice is what they want.
In fact you have a very pleasant voice, I think all animals and kids say the same. Have you ever consider speak/talk in an eBook?

Blu is so cute! ♥ He did kiss the white Quaker. :D
And thanks for recording this, it was awesome to see his reaction. I think he gets a little bit unsure or shy when the other started to sing, or I can have wrong?
One thing for sure, Blu wasn't expected that to come. :D
10 bonus point for you singing in the end! :giveme5:

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
But I love your "ridiculous" voice! ♥ That is how we talk to them. Nice soft voice is what they want.
In fact you have a very pleasant voice, I think all animals and kids say the same. Have you ever consider speak/talk in an eBook?

Blu is so cute! ♥ He did kiss the white Quaker. :D
And thanks for recording this, it was awesome to see his reaction. I think he gets a little bit unsure or shy when the other started to sing, or I can have wrong?
One thing for sure, Blu wasn't expected that to come. :D
10 bonus point for you singing in the end! :giveme5:
You're so sweet to say that, JT. Thank you! I have a thing about hating my voice so even if you're lying I appreciate that. Lol.

I'm not sure if he was shy? That could be. I was hoping he would talk or sing too but he's been molting like crazy these past few days so he payed attention for a sec but then starting to preen. But then again, whenever he sees pigeons outside he preens too. So I always took that as him trying to impress the other bird. Who knows what he's thinking. He does like watching most birds on YouTube. Not all but most.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I love Blu :heart: That was just so darn adorable to watch.

Also... your voice is extremely pleasant to listen to!!!

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Most people I know are not comfortable hearing their own voices. I’m one of them people lol.

There are some people out there with those annoying voices but you’re certainly not one of them!

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Most people I know are not comfortable hearing their own voices. I’m one of them people lol.

There are some people out there with those annoying voices but you’re certainly not one of them!
Thank you so much! You and JT have given me a little more confidence to post more videos in the future :heart2:

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Also... your voice is extremely pleasant to listen to!!!
Yes! :) Thank you for also saying so. ♥
I have a thing about hating my voice so even if you're lying I appreciate that. Lol.
No, I was not laying. I was very honest. :) So it's time for you beginning to like your voice. (Yes, that is an order! LoL!)

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@CrazyBirdChick your voice is actually really beautiful! I love it! On the other hand I just have a weird Australian accent! I’ll trade voices any day!
What could possibly be weird about your accent??? Where did you grow up? There are slight differences I’ve noticed in people from different states but not much. Our accents are just perfect!!! Lol

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
What could possibly be weird about your accent??? Where did you grow up? There are slight differences I’ve noticed in people from different states but not much. Our accents are just perfect!!! Lol
My voice sounds horrible not a normal Aussie accent. I started a YouTube channel about my animals and I had to stop posting because I hated listening to my own voice whilst editing! :lol:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@BirdsForever, I bet there is nothing wrong with your voice or accent to anyone’s ears but your own!
I know exactly what you mean though....I hate hearing myself when my mum plays me videos she’s taken of me with Burt. I have to turn the volume off if I know I’ve said more than a few words :hehe:

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
@BirdsForever, I bet there is nothing wrong with your voice or accent to anyone’s ears but your own!
I know exactly what you mean though....I hate hearing myself when my mum plays me videos she’s taken of me with Burt. I have to turn the volume off if I know I’ve said more than a few words :hehe:
Can I have a video of Burt with your voice in it? I shall be the judge of that.

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
@CrazyBirdChick your voice is actually really beautiful! I love it! On the other hand I just have a weird Australian accent! I’ll trade voices any day!
Aww, thank you!
I think Australian accents are absolutely lovely!!

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
OMG! My stomach! :rofl::rofl::rofl: (That felt good, because you know that everyone here thinks I'm talking like the chef in The Muppets Show. :p :D )
Can I have a video of Burt with your voice in it? I shall be the judge of that.
I have heard her voice and it´s very pleasant too. Not "howdy partner aussie languish" at all. :howdy: )

Aww, thank you!
I think Australian accents are absolutely lovely!!
Are you kidding or do you lie so much so your nose is growing? :smuggrin::o:

No I like accents, perhaps not all, but think of if all have the same accent.

And just because I really like to entertain people and make them laugh here is a video of me singing in Swedish. And now it's time for a long trail in the forest.. :run:

CrazyBirdChick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
OMG! My stomach! :rofl::rofl::rofl: (That felt good, because you know that everyone here thinks I'm talking like the chef in The Muppets Show. :p :D )

I have heard her voice and it´s very pleasant too. Not "howdy partner aussie languish" at all. :howdy: )

And just because I really like to entertain people and make them laugh here is a video of me singing in Swedish. And now it's time for a long trail in the forest.. :run:

Wow! You have an amazing singing voice! It felt like I was listening to a real music video! :sing:
:thewave:

And, no, I was not lying I really do love accents! British is my favorite though :)

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi

That voice is great! It’s awesome you can sing in Swedish. I speak a bit of Indonesian but I could never sing in it!