• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Caught him on camera saying - you talkin trash?

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
And, no, I was not lying I really do love accents! British is my favorite though :)
Of course I was just kidding. You know me... :D
I also love British, but I prefer Ireland, Wales and Scottish accents..
Australian accent is also one of my favorite. I like all accent that are rare and unique as long as you can understand them.
Wow! You have an amazing singing voice! It felt like I was listening to a real music video! :sing:
Omg is that really your voice @Eloy?

Absolutely lovely to listen to!!!
It sounds so good doesn’t it! Like a professional music video!
But thank you! ♥♥♥ I did expect you to laugh hearing me singing in Swedish and now you made me blush instead. :o:
That voice is great! It’s awesome you can sing in Swedish. I speak a bit of Indonesian but I could never sing in it!
No it's not that awesome. :D I live in Sweden, and are Swedish.
But as I love to sing (I'm also making my own music) I sing in different languish.
So Swedish, English, Spain, Germany, Danish and France languish so far. Very funny as I sometimes have no idea of what I'm singing about. :p
Do you also sing? :)

@CrazyBirdChick You do have a very nice singing voice, so I guess that you also sing a lot? :)

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
My son came in to see what movie I was watching on my phone because he heard the foreign singing, he thought it was professional music from a movie not just some crazy bird lady singing away!
Your voice is beautiful to listen to :heart:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I sing to Rupert all the time. Sherbie gets mad at me for disturbing the peace.

I promise I'm not a bad singer, though. I loved being in the groups in school. I didn't care much for singing solo in competitions. I prefer groups, even if it's a small one.