• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Cage dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
What about wrapping the bad spots with vet wrap for the time being until you can get the cage you want?
thank you Haley! good idea!:highfive:

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
Thank you so much!! Wow, I did not know A&E did custom orders. I am loving Rudy's cage!
I talked to Mark at Freedom tonight and they do custom too. I didn't think A&E would either. Nice cage.

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
I talked to Mark at Freedom tonight and they do custom too. I didn't think A&E would either. Nice cage.
Don't suppose you asked him about the bars and whether they're plated SS or solid??

lotus15

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Coco
Not if we're to believe what Joe has told us here - http://forums.avianavenue.com/marketplace/15920-looking-deals-cages.html

I would be interested in hearing Featherland's response to these claims :)
Oh, sorry I thought you meant Freedom-- a different company from Featherland. Freedom Cages come with a lifetime guarantee, a no rust guarantee, etc. Featherland is a different company altogether. Their warranty doesn't cover rust and I believe it's only 6 months otherwise... I did actually call Featherland however after reading Joe's post on their cages and they claimed that they are solid. I've also spoken to a few people who own Featherland Cages and whereas they have not actually cut open the bars to check, they say they feel pretty solid. All that said however there's hardly a comparison between Freedom and Featherland!

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Ah, my mistake then. Oops. :o:

Had a quick look at the Freedom cage range, and in general (IMO), I find their larger cages on the small side. Their Marianna is the same size that I keep 1 YNA in - I wouldn't consider it for any of the larger macaws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.