• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bored... anyone want a Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifly

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Ariba
I PMed you i think 2 threads that had pics of my mango for a siggy a few months ago. Just wanted to remind you about it b/c I think you forgot:p

Ming-Ming

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
I PMed you i think 2 threads that had pics of my mango for a siggy a few months ago. Just wanted to remind you about it b/c I think you forgot:p
Oh i might have! I'll check!

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
I actually don't have it!
My inbox might have been full.. want to send it again??

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Another beautiful one!

Matt

Somebirdie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
So i skipped ahead a bit.. but don't worry, I'll go back to those I skipped!
I remember someone asking for a sig like the one I had... unfortunately, I'm not quite as skilled as Miss Molotov, but I wanted to give it a go...
So at first I made it like this...

http://i50.tinypic.com/34isiux.png

And then I was like... well.. why not put the real Sozzie in?!

http://i45.tinypic.com/wh0gtv.png

Just thought I'd try something different. Tell me what you think, and I can make something a bit more up my alley if you want :)

did you create the comic book style Sozzie picture?
I ask because I was looking into how to do this, like...if there was a way to make photos comic style like above (not some crappy filter), as I can't draw for my life,
if you did do it, any chance of a walkthrough? would like to do it of the pets for a birthday cake topper

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
did you create the comic book style Sozzie picture?
I ask because I was looking into how to do this, like...if there was a way to make photos comic style like above (not some crappy filter), as I can't draw for my life,
if you did do it, any chance of a walkthrough? would like to do it of the pets for a birthday cake topper
Yeah I definitely didn't draw that! I just used an old lithograph!
Sorry! But good luck :)

Somebirdie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
No worries, thanks for the response :) looks amazing in any case!

Angela_tiger_1999

Real Name
Angela
:omg::heart::omg::heart::omg: Ming Ming I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it!! Thank you Thank you!!! You're work is amazing!!!! :D:D:D:D It's so becoming my iPad wallpaper too!!!!! :hug8:

Yunie

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Anne
Hi there! I thought I would just post some pictures and hope you are still making these! If you are short on time, don't feel pressured! :)

Pinkie

IMG_2210.jpg

Yoshi (green) and Birdo (blue)

IMG_2198.jpg

As for a theme goes, I like pastel colors like light blue, green, yellow, pink, white....stuff like that! Something cheerful, whimsical and just plain cute!

I love the siggy style with the border and the overlapping pics! like your 'Shilo and Penny' one!

And the text can just be the birds' names and maybe "Anne's Flock"

Excited to see how amazing this will look! Thank you for doing this for us!! It's so sweet! :)

Last edited:

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
Hey there! Your siggys are so awesome! Just wondering if you are still making them? :)
Thanks!
I sure am. I am very slow (like over a week of waiting) but I do get them done eventually, haha. Just post pictures, and a theme idea.

wonderb

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you have time I'd LOVE a siggie. It can be super simple and I only have one bird. :o: I was thinking a green theme... She is named Olive after all. ;) I also found this that I wanted to use when I made my signature, but I am really bad at photoshop and ended up not using it. Maybe for inspiration if you so desire. :confused:

olive name.gif

Some pics:
olive sig.jpg
IMG_5732.jpg
olive sunshine.jpg

Sierra_N_Fids

Sprinting down the street
Ming Ming,

You are so sweet making all kinds of signatures for everyone. I was looking through all the ones you made and you are really talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.