• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bored... anyone want a Sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danadear

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Dana

yup! Post away and add a colour scheme or a theme, and what sort of text you want, or i'll just make it up haha
Yay! Thanks so much! I am going to add a pic of the RB2 that we are "fostering" because the intended owner backed out..because I know we are going to end up buying her!

Henry:
Henry 1.jpg
Bailey:
Bailey.jpg
Sunny:
Sunny.jpg

Sunny and Bailey:
Bailey and Sunny.jpg
Peaches:
peaches 2.jpg
Willow:
WILLOW.jpg

I have no theme or color scheme in mind so you can just do whatever you want to do..thanks again!

I just realized I forgot to put in a picture of Buttercup my baby IRN! I am such a bad bird mom..hope this does not mess you up if you have already started.
Buttercup: Buttercup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Brooke

Real Name
Brooke
I would love a siggy!! I guess a color scheme would be blue? Only because both my bird and dog are blue (can I put my dog in there?) :p Or maybe any other boy color. Or maybe a theme could be like baby boy toys? Or something? I'm horrible at this :lol:

Dino:

IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0555.jpg

Sheldon:
IMG_1188.jpg
IMG_1192.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
IMG_1343.jpg

Thank you!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Your work is beautiful!

Matt

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Oh Ming, thank you. I can't say I love it, but it is cute.:) Maybe if you have time, or inspiration you can make something else? Kismet and Gryphon kind of get washed out.Canaries are just a tad smaller than a budgie, and Gryphon is about the size of a thin lovebird with a super long tail. Holly looks pretty cool that way though... Maybe I should work on better pics of them if the ones I posted do not work? Something I think I would like better might be a more natural setting? Like bamboo in the background, or some exotic flowers...bird of paradise is a favorite...? I like the green lettering. I love Olive's siggy. I think the names might look better...for me anyway... in script. I am sorry to be a pain.:o: I can use this one if you don't feel like making another, or for now.:hug8:

Last edited:

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
Oh Ming, thank you. I can't say I love it, but it is cute.:) Maybe if you have time, or inspiration you can make something else? Kismet and Gryphon kind of get washed out.Canaries are just a tad smaller than a budgie, and Gryphon is about the size of a thin lovebird with a super long tail. Holly looks pretty cool that way though... Maybe I should work on better pics of them if the ones I posted do not work? Something I think I would like better might be a more natural setting? Like bamboo in the background, or some exotic flowers...bird of paradise is a favorite...? I like the green lettering. I love Olive's siggy. I think the names might look better...for me anyway... in script. I am sorry to be a pain.:o: I can use this one if you don't feel like making another, or for now.:hug8:
Nah I'll make another one.
I think the pictures there were most difficult for me to work with were Gryphon and Kismet, since they are a bit blurry. If i made them larger, they looked sort of funny.

It's actually easier for me to have some guidelines, so don't worry :)

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I can try for new pics. Gryphon is pretty easy, but Kismet is the toughest.
Time you get the shutter pressed he has hopped or flown to the other side of the cage.:p

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Even palm fronds is cool, with some weirdo flowers. I love bromeliads, bonsai, all the oddball stuff.:D

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
Okay! Next one!
I saw you really liked Olive's, so I tried to make one Olive-esque! I guess the great thing that gave me the inspiration for Olive was that Olive is actually something I could base things around, haha.

Anyways,
what do you think?

http://i46.tinypic.com/21md7gx.png

AmnGus

Meeting neighbors
I LOVE your work! If you get bored again one day I would be so happy to have one too :) Here are my fids

Reiko

528381_4314621508845_695917130_n.jpg 581417_3847741717142_1040887042_n.jpg 579135_3883143242158_454993502_n.jpg 156565_3836944207211_1312719470_n.jpg 179958_4117705746074_593176984_n.jpg 314698_4271451029610_1112646058_n.jpg

and the new guy Oliver!

AK27.23396763-2-x.jpg

that's the only picture I have of Ollie, he is pretty hard to photograph since he never sits still

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Okay! Next one!
I saw you really liked Olive's, so I tried to make one Olive-esque! I guess the great thing that gave me the inspiration for Olive was that Olive is actually something I could base things around, haha.

Anyways,
what do you think?

Very nice!

Matt

KenDRAGON

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kendra
Okay! Next one!

Anyways,
what do you think?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHILOVEIT<3
Thank you so much!!!! The blue is perfect and the flowers and palm fronds are super cute and we're in florida so its relevant haha

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
I don't have any clear pictures of the keets, but do you think you can make me one with just Peatree? (Sorry keets! I have some cute icons I can use for you! :p )

Pictures!

p.jpg
p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

Thank you!

Ming-Ming

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ming-Ming
Definitely!
I'll find a way to add the keets in :)

Just a heads up to everyone but school (summer school) is REALLY owning me big time. I barely have a moment to sit and when I do,i literally just want to sit, haha.
So sorry but I'm going to be going VERY slow for the next while.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy

mimisaur

Real Name
Bec
The section that appears under your post. :o:

You can add text, pictures, information etc. A lot of people like to add pictures of information about their birdies and/or other pets. :D See, I have a picture of my Nanday Conure, Mimi, in mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.