• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Kabob

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
Are we still on the topic of cats? If so, then I would like to say that my fav cat breed is the Egyptian Mau. I just think they look so graceful! If I could become any mammal, I probably would become a leopard or something similar. There's just something about their grace that I would love to replicate :xflove: Wolves come a close second, it's so cool how they hunt in a pack and work together :) Totally off topic question here, but does anyone here play minecraft?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Just to cute and another reason I want this one is they shouldn't be allowed outside as it can lead to skin cancer. So they like being inside and sometimes you can take them on walks. They also love baths.
I had a friend with a heap of these cats. They are pretty cool cats as far as cats go but way too much work as far as I am concerned.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I do to! :) I play the PC version, PE's missing the multiplayer
PE has multiplayer, but you can only have 5 people in one world. I usually just make zoos in creative, but I've started playing survival recently, I'm still a noob at it :wacky:

Edit: I have the Xbox version, but I rarely play it, the controls on PE are easier.

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I play mtga! Anyone here play? :D

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
I prefer PC because there’s realms on there, and because for pe, you have to be connected to the same internet (don’t you?) I don’t really like playing solo, I prefer playing with friends :)

clarousel

I prefer PC because there’s realms on there, and because for pe, you have to be connected to the same internet (don’t you?) I don’t really like playing solo, I prefer playing with friends :)
What is PE? I'm sooo outdated.

Yes with friends makes it more exciting! Also I'm scared of the monsters :laughin:

SkyLark

Jogging around the block
PE is minecraft pocket edition :) It's basically for all mobile devices. There's PC, the version for computers, and Xbox, the TV version (I believe) Playing solo makes me so nervous, whenever I'm mining and here the slightest little noise, I freak out :laugh: But for some reason, when playing multiplayer, I'm always first one to go into the caves and such. (I'm also the one who dies the most :roflmao:)

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I'm club PS4 :cool4:

Mantis64

I had a friend with a heap of these cats. They are pretty cool cats as far as cats go but way too much work as far as I am concerned.
Oh yes I know because they have no fur you have to give them baths, clean thier paws to prevent infections and thier ears. Buy I think it's worth it as you say they are so cool. Also they are really expensive.

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
PE has multiplayer, but you can only have 5 people in one world. I usually just make zoos in creative, but I've started playing survival recently, I'm still a noob at it :wacky:

Edit: I have the Xbox version, but I rarely play it, the controls on PE are easier.
Oh no! Me and survival don't get along...