• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Antics ORDER UPDATE

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
@avianantics has my order shipped yet? It's raining this whole week here and i;m worried the boxes will get soaked. fedex delivered a box from harrison's and the food bags and box were soaked, i was there when it was delivered!! They replaced it. I really hope ups/fedex is more careful this time.
No, Saroj your order has not shipped. We just got back to MI Saturday night and are currently working on the 2 orders ahead of yours.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Shelly I didn't get my order yet @avianantics, and my shipping refund and AA discount. no hurry just please update me.
Saroj - your order has NOT shipped, it is not even dyed yet. As stated in my initial post, we headed to SC to find a house, just got back Saturday night. We are doing all that we can to get orders out ASAP, however, we are also taking care of business with selling our house, purchasing a new one, etc. So, as I have said, expect delays. We have a ton of orders. Pretty much all have been cut and drilled and are just awaiting their turn in the dye buckets. We only dye 6-12# at a time (1-2# each color), so a 100# order takes a couple of days to dye. There are two very large orders ahead of yours. I will refund excess shipping charges and your 10% discount once your order is ready to ship and I have the actual shipping charges. Patience my friend, we'll get it done. :)

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Saroj - your order has NOT shipped, it is not even dyed yet. As stated in my initial post, we headed to SC to find a house, just got back Saturday night. We are doing all that we can to get orders out ASAP, however, we are also taking care of business with selling our house, purchasing a new one, etc. So, as I have said, expect delays. We have a ton of orders. Pretty much all have been cut and drilled and are just awaiting their turn in the dye buckets. We only dye 6-12# at a time (1-2# each color), so a 100# order takes a couple of days to dye. There are two very large orders ahead of yours. I will refund excess shipping charges and your 10% discount once your order is ready to ship and I have the actual shipping charges. Patience my friend, we'll get it done. :)
absolutely No hurry!! We are hand dyeing your plain wood -- 50 lbs of it so we have tons and tons! Thanks for the update and didn't mean to harass you :)

EllaMay

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Good to read I haven't received mine either but read and see hopefully you are working on them before you have to travel again.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
@avianantics

No hurry here so if someone needs things, okay to bump my order down. I'll send you a pm