• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Antics ORDER UPDATE

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
As promised in the 'We're Moving' Newsletter -- beginning next week we will be away for a couple of weeks, house shopping. Our RE Agent has a list of homes to show us, hopefully one of them will meet our needs.

All orders placed through JUNE 6th as well as some smaller, primarily "natural" orders placed on various dates, either have shipped or will ship by the end of this week.

Doug does have almost all orders cut and drilled, they await their turn in the dye buckets. We have both worked 10-12 hours a day to get orders out as quickly as possible, and will continue to do so, until all orders have been completed and shipped.

As always your support and understanding is much appreciated.

Doug & Shelly Wing

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Is the shop being shut down now? I thought I read around mid July and didn't place an order yet.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Is the shop being shut down now? I thought I read around mid July and didn't place an order yet.
We are closing the store Monday for a couple of weeks, as we are headed South to do some house shopping. When we return we will know much better where we are and what our timeline is and that will determine whether we open the store again or not.

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
We are closing the store Monday for a couple of weeks, as we are headed South to do some house shopping. When we return we will know much better where we are and what our timeline is and that will determine whether we open the store again or not.
So can I place an order in the next few days then?

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I am not in a hurry...... just want to get an order in for colored pieces for foot toys

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Bump for anyone like me

Rolanda

I have two happy boys and a new 'adopted' extended bird family that got some chippy wood this weekend!!!! :xflove::chickendance::dance6:

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I have two happy boys and a new 'adopted' extended bird family that got some chippy wood this weekend!!!! :xflove::chickendance::dance6:
The Grandma???

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@avianantics has my order shipped yet? It's raining this whole week here and i;m worried the boxes will get soaked. fedex delivered a box from harrison's and the food bags and box were soaked, i was there when it was delivered!! They replaced it. I really hope ups/fedex is more careful this time.

Nadia Bingo

Strolling the yard
Wow I must have missed that newsletter.

@avianantics My flock loves your wood and I look forward to your store re-opening after your move. Good luck with your move!