• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Arlington Heights

Cassiopejaz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Daniel
Lancaster Pennsylvania is awesome. Any chance you'll be through there?

You have to watch for the horse drawn buggies if you're close.
Unfortunate there wont be time for any stray trips..i had to change way to travel..since with my ears i dont feel 17 hours on a train is the best...so i changed to get to Harrisburg by plane and from there get to Gettysburg by bus ( wich i would have to been doing anyway)

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Understood.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
No Swedish beer what so ever in Chicago area..but Swedish Vodka :D
I would prefer the Jim Beam just because Harry Hole drinks it. (Jo Nesbö) (but they say it taste like sh*t. )

And yes Sandra really is the kindest. Only sad I didn't know you where going to stay with them, if I knew you could have bring a gift from me with you.
But if you dare you can give her a big hug from me and hoping Fred believe you when you tell the hug is from me... :D

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I would prefer the Jim Beam just because Harry Hole drinks it. (Jo Nesbö) (but they say it taste like sh*t. )

And yes Sandra really is the kindest. Only sad I didn't know you where going to stay with them, if I knew you could have bring a gift from me with you.
But if you dare you can give her a big hug from me and hoping Fred believe you when you tell the hug is from me... :D
I stick with my Moscato and Martini Rossi when I'm at home. Now, if I'm out a Long Island Ice Tea (or more) work just fine ... wouldn't touch any kind of hard liquor straight. Maybe a shot of Drambuie for Scotland.

@Clueless Eloy not knowing (or anyone else until the dastardly deed was done) was my "quiet" side showing.