1. Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Arlington Heights

Discussion in 'Shutterbug Street' started by Cassiopejaz, 5/9/18.

1. Cassiopejaz

Cassiopejaz Rollerblading along the road

Daniel
    Unfortunate there wont be time for any stray trips..i had to change way to travel..since with my ears i dont feel 17 hours on a train is the best...so i changed to get to Harrisburg by plane and from there get to Gettysburg by bus ( wich i would have to been doing anyway)

Clueless and SandraK like this.
  2. Clueless

Clueless Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Tailgating Party!

Understood.

3. Cassiopejaz

Cassiopejaz Rollerblading along the road

Daniel
    No Swedish beer what so ever in Chicago area..but Swedish Vodka :D 20180512_193044.jpg

SandraK likes this.
  4. Eloy

Eloy Cruising the avenue Celebirdy of the Month Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Shutterbugs' Best

J.T
    I would prefer the Jim Beam just because Harry Hole drinks it. (Jo Nesbö) (but they say it taste like sh*t. )

And yes Sandra really is the kindest. Only sad I didn't know you where going to stay with them, if I knew you could have bring a gift from me with you.
    But if you dare you can give her a big hug from me and hoping Fred believe you when you tell the hug is from me... :D

Clueless and SandraK like this.
  5. SandraK

SandraK Joyriding the Neighborhood Celebirdy of the Month Mayor of the Avenue Avenue Spotlight Award Avenue Veteran Tailgating Party!

Sandra
    I stick with my Moscato and Martini Rossi when I'm at home. Now, if I'm out a Long Island Ice Tea (or more) work just fine ... wouldn't touch any kind of hard liquor straight. Maybe a shot of Drambuie for Scotland.

@Clueless Eloy not knowing (or anyone else until the dastardly deed was done) was my "quiet" side showing.

Eloy and Clueless like this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)