• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone interested in a hawkhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimba

Sprinting down the street
Ohhhh, one of my dream birds too, but 3 is the limit for me at the moment, at least until I build my out door aviary for the summer.

Jacob

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Herdis
how does the hawkhead parrot get along with other parrot species?

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Mine gets along though he keeps his distance a bit, from my two macaws. They are girls & he is a boy which might help. He also hops on Gryphon's cage & steals the apple that is in his cage bars, he eats the part that sticks out.:p He is a sweetie, and is shy. But he was rescued from a terrible place. I have heard adults can be aggressive, but my Cochise isn't like that at all,and he is 14.

ParrotHead

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Lindsey
My hawkhead LOVES his bird friends, but still needs to be surpervised. When he gets excited about a toy, he will still bite and attack his best friend, my Timneh.

As far as prices for HH's, I paid 1800 usd for mine. He's priceless, and incredibly worth it to me.
Was it ever established how much this person wants for their HH? Females are very hard to find.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cash hasnt interacted with any of my other birds. He seems curious but I just dont trust them not to hurt him.

As far as the little female, she didnt list any specifics as to price but if anyone is seriously interested I will pass on the mail I got to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.