• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone interested in a hawkhead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Not Cassius of course!

There was one posted for sale on the HH list Im on. I dont know the bird or the owner (or what she is asking) but thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is looking :p She says the bird is a 14 month old female. It would be way cool if an AA member could bring her to hawkhead trail ;)

Last edited:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
:eek:
Maybe....
A hawkhead would be an awesome parrot to own, however I have done little to no research on them. I would need to do a lot of reading up to make sure that I would be able to provide a good home before going through with it.

tammie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tammie
It sounds like one that I saw on another site. I inquired about it and she was asking $2500.00 for it, because that is what they paid for it. Price is way to high for a HH.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I thought Cash was being naughty. Prayers that little one finds a good home.

Ginger

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
It sounds like one that I saw on another site. I inquired about it and she was asking $2500.00 for it, because that is what they paid for it. Price is way to high for a HH.
Oh dear, I guess they aren't looking for a new home all that hard.

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
Not Cassius of course!

There was one posted for sale on the HH list Im on. I dont know the bird or the owner (or what she is asking) but thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is looking :p She says the bird is a 14 month old female :( It would be way cool if an AA member could bring her to hawkhead trail ;)
Oh dear, I guess they aren't looking for a new home all that hard.
I'd be willing to bet that this Hawkhead is in Cedar Park, TX.

Nailrep

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Cindy
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE one. But time and the lovely economy have pretty much ruled it out for me!! :(

TITANIS

On the Canadian for sale list someone is selling a 10-year old, wild-caught untamed HH breeder for about $2700 CND.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Wow those prices!:faint:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I am not sure what the going price is for most HH's. Back 4 years ago when I bought Chester I paid $900. for him which I thought was a steal of a deal. I originally when bought him, I was going to find a female to pair him up with the breed them but then decided not to. He is pet quality, so he remains just that!

Allessa

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Janifer
900 Sounds like a steal to me Jan. I couldnt imagine paying 2k..my goodness!! Eric would never allow it lol. The most i ever paid for a bird was Jaden at 550. And i thought THAT was a steal!

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
900 :faint: That was a steal and a half!!! Cassius was 1450 and thats on the low side of average. He is priceless now of course :heart: I tell ya if I wasnt already to the max with birds I could have a whole houseful of hawkies and still not get enough. They are just the most amazing birds. I :heart: my Cashew.

TITANIS

900 :faint: That was a steal and a half!!! Cassius was 1450 and thats on the low side of average. He is priceless now of course :heart: I tell ya if I wasnt already to the max with birds I could have a whole houseful of hawkies and still not get enough.
You and me both, Jill. Unfortunately, that's not possible here. There's a HH at a pet store and she's selling for $5000, which doesn't include the taxes that are over 13%...

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Cochise was $600...damaged goods:( But that's ok...we got him all patched up now!:dancing:

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
You and me both, Jill. Unfortunately, that's not possible here. There's a HH at a pet store and she's selling for $5000, which doesn't include the taxes that are over 13%...
Taxes over 13% :faint: I will never complain about ours again. (well, yes I probably will :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.