• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Amazon in need of a Cuddle Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Sydney came to live with me in June. He is a wonderful sweet boy who loves to cuddle, and hang out by the koi pond, or sit on the porch swing with me. He's simply amazing, and so much fun. It took a little while for us to understand each other, and finally, we found out own language and now, we get along great.

That's wonderful, he's beautiful!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Hooray! :laughing12: I love it when these stories have happy endings.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Great news! :)

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
I was wondering what happened with Sydney. I never received emails back about him :(

AviMom

Sprinting down the street
@alshgs he didn't reply to me for a long time, then out of the blue asked when I could come get Sydney. We texted for about a week after I got him, and hasn't replied since.

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
We had texted back and forth. The last thing I said was for him to let me know his schedule so I could meet him as I really wanted to bring Sidney home. Never heard anything after that. I was so disappointed

AviMom

Sprinting down the street
@alshgs
To be honest, I thought you had gotten him until he contacted me. I was so surprised to hear from him. Sydney is a good bird, but he is stubborn at times. He was hormonal when I got him and I had a difficult time with him for a while. Now he's settled down, and really much more trusting, and sweet. He loves swinging with me on the porch, and loves sitting by the koi pond too. He insists on head rubs.....He hates my roommate, lol.
I don't know why he chose me to take Sydney, I'm sorry, I know you really wanted him too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.