• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Amazon in need of a Cuddle Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
He is gorgeous! I wish I didn’t have a fear of amazons! I’ve heard mealys are more gentle than the other amazons. Is this true? I have medium bird experience and I can promise he wouldn’t be rehomed once with us. I’m only an hour and 45 minutes from Richmond if you’d like to talk with me about it!

Last edited:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Hit in box, start a conversation, use the persons AA handle, you are golden.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Try selecting alshgs name on her avatar - it should pull up a box with the option of Start Conversation.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:fairy2:Come one Sydney...Flap those wings & find your happy home!

Well still need to make coffee & Penny has been quietly munching her carrots & mandarins waiting on some more cornbread.:heart:

FancyConure

Sitting on the front steps
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Seth
@alshgs just replied. I'm at work so my responses will vary. I apologize in advance my work is strict on phone and email usage.

Timothy86

Meeting neighbors
Wait did I miss something ? I waited and checked for days and the owner never replied if the birds not available or u chose someone for another reason thats fine but would be nice to know I had my heart set on this one thanks

Last edited:

Timothy86

Meeting neighbors
Oh no omg I somehow ignored content frome you I'm so upset I didn't even realize I did it

Timothy86

Meeting neighbors
@alshgs just replied. I'm at work so my responses will vary. I apologize in advance my work is strict on phone and email usage.[/Q hey please please message me I sent u a private message I to am learning on how to use the forums and accidentally ignored you so I haven't seen all the replies and thoigh u just hadint been answering me lol I will adopt him would he thrilled to have him

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
Timothy, it might help if more were known about you.

Most of your action on AA has been to try and 'adopt' a bird. Eclectus, Goffin, Moluccan, and now this Mealy.

I'd be afraid you'd flip this bird from your previous posts. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Timothy86

Meeting neighbors
No most of my actions have not been to try and adopt a bird there's only 2 birds I've even commented on acculy showing my interest in seeking out one was a female eclectus as I would love to have one and the other being the mealy I've been searching for a mealy for a few years now and the reason I thought they weren't answering me is beabeca I'm an idiot and accidentally ignored them the reason I joined is to find a moluccan in need as I felt my current m2 would benefit frome having a buddy thank you not very nice of you to try and paint me out as shady very rude

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
not very nice of you to try and paint me out as shady very rude
Not rude, Just someone who cares about the birds and what happens to them. Especially the rehomes!

The more you interact on the forum, the better we know you. To have someone pop in and mostly say I want, I want, I want..... smells fishy.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Here are 3 birds you inquired about, the 4 th you posted on Castiel’s profile page. Just refreshing your memory. ;)

Hi is ruby still available
Hi guys looking for a moluccan thats in need of a good home i.love them they are my favorite birds im.very knowledgeable and allready have one.if anyone is in need of placing one please let me know feather pluckers and self picking are no issues for me as I have experience with both thanks
Omg ive been searching for a mealy off and on for.2 or 3 years im.sure this bird has found a home.if not please let me know ile without hesitation take him

Timothy86

Meeting neighbors
The reason im
Not rude, Just someone who cares about the birds and what happens to them. Especially the rehomes!

The more you interact on the forum, the better we know you. To have someone pop in and mostly say I want, I want, I want..... smells fishy.
I understand that but I don't typically sit on the internet in any forums I spend my time with the birds and my dogs I'm very active in showing and rasing dogs so between the birds and dogs not much time to spend on forums

AviMom

Sprinting down the street
Sydney came to live with me in June. He is a wonderful sweet boy who loves to cuddle, and hang out by the koi pond, or sit on the porch swing with me. He's simply amazing, and so much fun. It took a little while for us to understand each other, and finally, we found out own language and now, we get along great.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.